♡︎ 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐰𝐨 ♡︎

Contains: fluff, mpreg

♡︎

Little white snowflakes fell from the cloudy sky and it was freezing cold outside.

Not surprising, it was the middle of December.

Still Jisung and Minho were spending their Saturday afternoon on a Christmas market, hands tightly clasped together to not get lost in the swarm of the other visitors.

At first Minho was completely against the idea of going out because he knows that Jisung gets cold very easily.

And now in his protective dad mode he despised the idea of visiting the Christmas market even more.
But in the end no one can resist Jisungs puppy eyes, especially not Minho.

Of course he made sure that Jisung wore his thickest coat, a warm scarf and his favorite blue beanie.

After a lot of complaining like "Minho~ the coat is too tight I'll crush the baby" or "Look at me! I look like a whale in the Christmas edition" they finally managed to leave their house and made their way to the market.

In all honesty Minho found Jisung looked extra cute like this.

His flushed cheeks squished against the scarf, the too big coat and his seven months bump which is actually the only part of his body which filled the coat normally.

All in all Jisung looked like a tiny ball of fluff drowning in a coat.

❄️

"Are you cold? You're shivering."

Jisung just nodded, feeling too cold to even answer verbally.
His red nose and cheeks and the way his teeth chatter told it all.

"C'mon let's look for a café to warm ourselves up"

Minho said as he led Jisung to the nearest little café he spotted.
It had a cozy looking interior.

The cream colored walls, the light brown furniture and the smell of pastries and coffee gave off a warm atmosphere.

They took off their outerwear and found a spot to sit at one of the big windows after ordering their hot chocolate.

"It's seriously way too cold outside.
I miss summer."

Jisung pouted.

"But I think it's easier to go through pregnancy in winter than in summer. Your body is already a bit warmer than normal so you would probably melt."

"I guess you're right.
I can't believe this will be our last Christmas as a family of two."

"I'm so excited for the next one.
I can't wait to meet him."

Minho said with his proud dad smile.

"Me neither."

And as if the little boy knew they were talking about him he began to kick lightly in Jisungs tummy.

"You can't wait as well I guess, huh?
Is that what you want to tell us baby?"

Jisung spoke softly while fondly stroking the part where he felt the unborns kicks.

Minho just watched the little conversation of his lover and their son with a smile on his face and twinkling eyes.

He truly couldn't wait to be a father.

♡︎

It's June why am I writing Christmas oneshots 🤡