♡︎ 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐞 ♡︎

Contains: fluff, little space
Caregiver: Minho
Little: Jisung

♡︎

Dark grey clouds have been hiding the sun all day long and raindrops had decorated the window prettily.

It was one of these typical rainy days where you just look out of the window and automatically wrap your blanket a bit tighter around you cause you can practically feel the cold from outside.

And that's what Minho did.

He had spent the whole day reading different books on the couch covered by his fluffy grey blanket.

Day6 and The Rose played in the background and made the atmosphere even cozier.

Jisung went to take a nap a while ago after sipping some hot chocolate, warm drinks always made him sleepy.

Expecially when he was on the edge of slipping it didn't help at all to prevent the sleepiness.

♡︎

Time has passed,
it was already late in the afternoon and Minho actually almost finished his third book for that day when a tiny boy appeared beside the couch looking up at his caregiver with big sparkling eyes.

Closing his book and putting it away, the older diverted his full attention to the boy beside him.

"What is it baby?"

"Cuddles."

"You want cuddles bub?"

Nodding cutely the little tugged on his caregivers hoodie sleeve and tried to climb on the couch.

"Aww let me help you."

Picking the younger up under his arms and placing him on his thighs, the squirrel boy let himself fall on top of Minho and nuzzled his face in the olders shoulder breathing in the calming scent.

The latter then started petting his hair, combing the soft strands while he began to caress his littles back with his other hand.

For tiny Jisung there was actually nothing better than cuddling with Minho and getting petted here and there.

Eventually a cute yawn escaped the little and he cuddled deeper into the warm embrace if that was even possible.

Jisung was just so unbelievably cute Minho couldn't help but squish his jeekies and pepper his face with soft kisses.

The tiny just giggled cutely and puckered his lips to an adorable pout.

Minho then pecked Jisungs pouty lips twice which made an rosy blush appear on the latter's cheeks.

The shy boy he is,
the little just went back to his hiding spot snuggling his face in Minhos shoulder.

"Such a cute tiny boy you are."

♡︎

I'm a hoe for tiny Jisung

It's really short but the last ones were very long so forgive me~
Also almost 200 reads 😳
💖