12

Corbyns POV
When I wake up I notice that Daniel is not next to me. I tear up at the thought of my lover not beside me. I head to the bathroom and get ready for the day. As I'm leaving to get food Zach wakes up
C: he bud do you want anything to eat?
Z: yeah. Pancakes
C: well hurry up and go get ready I'm gonna go to Ihop.
Z: ok

About maybe 10 minutes go by and Zach is ready and we head out the door. I let Zach drive just to be careful. We head into Ihop and we get some food. After we pay and leave. As we're heading back to the hotel I'm thinking of Daniel. About what he said about Zach and I.
C: he Zay?
Z: yeah Corbyn?
C: can we head back to the house I want to talk to Daniel.
Z: Corbyn I don't think that's a good idea but I'm not going to argue so sure.

We head back to the house and I see Jonah on the couch. He pointed to the stairs and I head upstairs.
I head into Daniels room and I don't see him. Then I look in my room and see him cuddling with the teddy bear he got me on out first real date. I smile at the sight but I also hate seeing him so sad. For about a minute of standing there I finally decided to speak.
C: hey Seavey.
D: hey. Look I know you probably hate me but I'm sorry.
C: I know that you're sorry but did you mean it?
D: Of course not
C: then tell me what happened.
D: I... here's the thing. I don't want you to be mad at me.
C: it's a little too late for that. But tell me. Because right now I should hate you.
D: but you love me.
C: I should hate you. But I can't
D: hey? Where's you're ring?
C: you don't remember? I took it off before I left.
D: oh
C: Daniel? What happened? You clearly don't remember.
D: well I went to this club because I was feeling a little down and wanted to get away from all the stress. So I got a club soda and I think some guy spiked my drink because I can't remember anything after leaving the bar.
C: aww Dani
D: I didn't find out till a couple days after you were gone. The guy who was the bartender who made my drink was arrested.
C: why didn't you call me?
D: because. I knew you wouldn't have answered you're phone because you were mad at me. I just waited until it was you're choose to come back home.
C: I'm sorry Daniel.
D: I am sorry too. I didn't call you.
C: your right though. I  was just hurt by what you said and I've been through so much recently. It's just that you and Zach are the only ones I've opened up to. I think he's a little offended as well. I mean you accused him of sleeping with me.
D: oh man. That's gonna be a hard and awkward talk.
C: yeah. I missed you. Now what did you do with my ring?
D: I think Jonah has it because I don't know where it is.
C: it's fine I'll ask him later. Let's head downstairs ok?
D: yeah

As we head downstairs everyone's heads turn towards Daniel and I. I walk up to Jonah and ask him where my ring is. He took it from Daniel the day I left and had it ever since. He handed it to me and I thanked him. A random thought popped into my head. Daniel and I haven't thought about baby names yet.
Luckily for us I had a list of baby names that I wanted to name our kids.
Daniel talks to Zach and they are cool. Zach heads back to the hotel to get his and my stuff. He takes Jack with him because he says he doesn't want to go alone. I personally think that they are gonna fuck. I head upstairs and lay down on my bed. Daniel comes up and lays with me and we both fall asleep.

________________________________
Sorry this one is kinda short I wrote this at 5am enjoy It would be a little helpful for someone to think of baby names? Any ideas?