6

Corbyns POV

The next morning I wake up before Daniel. I get out of the bed. I go to my song book and look at the song I've been writing. I decided that I might as well finish it. So I start playing the tunes on the piano recording it and adding a higher melody tune. Then I start writing the main chorus again.
What if you had it all but nobody to call? Maybe then you'd know me. Cause I've had everything but no one's listening and that's just fucking lonely.

As I finish my verse I look up to see Daniel admiring me making music. Yeah, it's what we do because we're in a band but I found it cute. I go over and kiss him.
C: mornin babe
D: morning babyboy
C: come on go take a shower I'll be right behind you were going out today.
D: ok

As we're about to go out the door I feel myself forgetting something. I run back upstairs and grab the box that I hid from Daniel. I head back outside and I take him to this waterfall that I found a little while back.
C: I wanted to bring you here to show you my favorite place.
D: how did you find this place?
C: I do a lot of exploring with my free time
C: hey Dani can I ask you something?
D:sure baby what is it
C: have you ever thought about kids?
D: of course why do you ask.
C: well I just been thinking about having kids lately . We're both adults
D: yeah you're right. Why are you thinking about kids so early?
C: I don't know it just popped into my mind this morning.
D:Well I want kids with you
C: Really?
D: yeah
C:ok cause this would have been really awkward if you said you didn't want kids because I want you to get me pregnant.
D: really?
C: of course bubba I want to have your kids. But theres another thing.
I pulled the box out of my hoodie and there were two rings. They were matching music notes.
D:Corbyn you didn't
C: It's just a promise ring. Just promise me that you won't leave me alone. I don't feel lonely when I'm with you
D: I promise. I love you so much.
C: I love you too.

We head back to the house and I see my songbook I realized that I wanted to finish the song. So that's what I did.

I'm so lonely. Lonely
Im so lonely. Lonely
Those two lines were the final two lines of the song. When I looked through the entire song I felt proud. I turn around to see Daniel with a smile.
D: so. You wanna have my kids?
C: yeah but I want this time to be special. Not like the other times weren't. I just don't wanna rush the process.
D: Ok well good thing we aren't staying here
C: are we going to the hotel?
D: yup
C: hopefully Jonah doesn't call.
Daniel chuckled as I grabbed my keys and walk out the door. We don't bother telling anyone where we're going. We check into the hotel when we get there and head to our rooms.
We walk to the bed and sit down.
SMUT
We start kissing and it wasn't a rushed kiss either. I can tell that he loves me so I smile into the kiss and pull him closer to me. I slide my tongue into his mouth and he moans. I pull away and smile at him
C: I love you
D: I love you more
I kiss Daniel again and I play with his hair. I can fell he likes it because he moans. After a little while I climbed on top of him and unbuckled his belt. He both look at each other and smile. I kissed Daniel again but he pulled me up on him lap to be closer to him. I pull back and take of my shirt. Daniel takes off his shirt and his pants. I took off my sweatpants and climb back on top of him. He flipped us so that he's on top from. Our hands are linked as we keep kissing each other. I feel his hands travel down my body. He pulls off my boxers and takes his off. I feel his hands around my waist. I smile at him and I turn around. He slowly goes inside me. I moan and throw my head back due to all the pleasure. Even though my eyes are close I can feel him checking on me to make sure I'm ok. I smile and he keeps going. I feel him going slightly faster and I moan louder and louder the deeper he goes into me.
C: oh I'm close
D: me to baby me too

He keeps going until I feel my eyes roll into the back of my head and let out a loud high pitched moan. I felt Daniel let his load into me. He kept going waiting for me to release my load. When I finally did I felt my head collapse on his shoulder. I smiled and kissed him. He pulled out of me and I seen Jonah is calling me.
C: he jo what's up
Jo: nothing just at the hospital
C: why what happened
Jo: Zach fell and dislocated his knee
C: really? Again
Jo: yea are you guys gonna meet us there? There probably going to keep his ass till the next day though.
C: Yeah jo were on our way

As I go to get up I fall. Daniel looks at me and helps me up. As Daniel helps he get dressed he drives to he hospital. We ask jo what room that they are in. We head to the room to see Zach smiling and giggling. I look over to see Jack recording Zach and laughing at his dumb logic.
Daniel puts me down in a chair and I realize that I feel a little lightheaded so I ask Daniel can he get me a bottle of water. He goes to get a bottle of water and I drink it. We're just waiting for the the doctor to clear Zach.

I still don't feel good and I can see Daniel looking at me. He gets up and walks over to me. He asks me what's wrong and I can't speak. I just wave my hands and he brings a trash can
As I let it all out I think.

This may be the start of something new