20

*Corbyn's POV*
I wake up and I look at Scott and Daniel. They both have their hands on my belly. I remembered what happened last.
My eyes turn blue and grey so they look light blue.
S: morning.
C: morning.
S: you feeling better baby?
C: baby?
I turn around and my eyes are pink.
S: what did I say something wrong.
C: no. No it's nothing just kiss me.
Scott kisses me and I deepened the kiss. I pull away to hear someone open the door. It was jack.
Jack: What the hell! Corbyn what are you doing?
C: I can explain.
Jack: how could you do that to Daniel.
C: will you let me explain?
Jack: no I'm going to go get him.
A few minutes later Daniel and jack walk in to the room.
D: oh hey baby.
C: hey?
Jack: he cheated on you!
Scott  and Daniel laugh.
D: my naughty boys. What happened ?
Jack: ok so I walked in and Corbyn was kissing him.
C: ok from my perspective. Scott called me baby and my eyes. Well and you know the rest.
D: that's so cute!
S: well I try. Your jack right?
Jack: yeah?
S: can you help me find Jonah? I need to talk to him.
Jack: he left. He went to a hotel.
S: damnit! Thanks anyways
C: bub what's wrong.
Scott whispers so only Daniel and I can hear him
S: Jonah left he either went to a hotel or a mental hospital.
D: this is not good.
C: it's all my fault.
My eyes turn green and blue.
S: baby it's not your fault.
D: let's go find him ok?
I get ready to head downstairs and then I run to the bathroom and I throw up. I feel Scott rubbing my back. I start to cry.
C: I miss her so much.
S: I know me too.
C:and now Jonah's gone and it all my fault.
S: it's ok honey we'll find him
C: I know but I just can't help but feel guilty even though I can't control it.
Scott and I head downstairs to the car when I stop in my tracks and I see my eyes glow.
I turn around and I see Jack. He jumps back because he has my baby. My eyes are still glowing and I take my baby. My eyes turn pink. Pink I guess mean love. I look at jack and my eyes turn light blue.
C: jack I'm sorry I can't control it.
Jack: I thought you were going to hurt me.
C: I'm sorry.
I give the baby to Daniel and I run upstairs. I hear Scott and Daniel calling after me. I head to the bathroom and I look in the mirror. My eyes were purple. I put my hands on my belly and I cry.
C: I can't do this again. I don't know if I can handle it.
Scott: baby? Can I come in?
I open the door for Scott and I hug him.
C: I'm sorry.I can't control it!
S:baby we know.we know.
C:I don't want them to be scared of me.
S: they love you bub. Daniel and I love you more than anything.
C: I know that I just don't want to constantly smell fear.
S: it's gonna get easier ok?
C: ok
Scott kisses me and I wrap my arms around him. He puts his hands on my belly. I smile and I kiss him again. I pull him in the bathroom because I hear someone coming. I continue to kiss him and he puts me on top of the sink. I hear the door open and someone drop something. I open my eyes to see Zach. I immediately look down.
C: Zach
Z: don't. I trusted you!
C: Zach. It's not like that.
Z: so your telling me your not cheating on Daniel right now!
C: I'm sorry I can't do this right now.
I try to push past Zach but he pushed me against the wall and begins to choke me.
Scott pulls Zach off of me. I just cry and cry.
C: I said I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
S: bub calm down.
C: how can I! He almost killed me! He almost killed us.
S: baby's come here.
Z: no! Don't touch him. You don't get to hurt Daniel after all this time.
C: Zach it's not like that!
I am looking at the ground until I feel my eyes turn yellow and my claws come out. I step back into the bathroom and close the door. After my claws go back in and my eyes change back to normal, I step out and I see Zach, Scott and Daniel.
Zach: you can't hurt him. Please don't hurt him.
C: hurt him? Hurt him? He knows. You think I would hurt Daniel? God. I would never do anything to hurt him. I love him that much.
I quickly put my head down. I feel my eyes change to pink
C:you could've killed me. As much hell that I have gone through I wouldn't want anything but the best for any of us. I thought I can trust you Zach. You could've killed me. I don't feel safe here anymore. I have had the worst week of my life. I should pack a bag to go.
I head to my room and pack a bag. I feel like there is something wrong so I head to the bathroom and I puke.  I brush my teeth and go back in my room to pack. I look in the mirror and see Scott and Daniel behind me.
C: I want to wait till after this baby is born.
S: to what to come back here?
D: we can take the other kids find a hotel.
C: no I want to go to the hospital right now. Something feels wrong.
S:baby? What's wrong
C: I don't know
D:corbs.
C:let's just go. Something is wrong with the baby!
We all rush downstairs and get in the car. We rush to the hospital. We walk inside.
C: Something's wrong with my baby! Please help me.
The doctors all looked confused.  I start to get dizzy. I walk up to the front desk and I say that something is wrong with my baby. I lift up my shirt to show my belly. The doctors immediately jump up and rush over to me. They do a ultrasound to see what wrong and they say that nothing is wrong.
C: well can I know of my baby is a boy or a girl and who the father is.
Doctor: well we did do a DNA test and the fathers are Scott Mcall and Daniel Seavey.
C: what does that mean I'm having twins?
Doctor: yes it does and they are both boys.
C: thank you doctor. But was there anything wrong with my babies?
Doctor: no there wasn't anything wrong with them at all. You are 3 months pregnant and heathy along with your kids.
C: thank you so much. I needed that clarification.
Doctor: your welcome. Your clear to go home.
C: thank you.
I head downstairs to Daniel and Scott.
C: guess what?
S: what
D: what
C: twins.
S: really? Well who's the father.
I laugh.
C: both of you. Let's go home.
We a get in the car and head home. I open the door to see Zach. Jonah, and jack. I look down and frown.
C: I'm sorry guys. I am. I can't control it right now and I'll tell you why.
Zach: why can't you control your eye color?
Jack: yeah that's a good question.
Jonah: yeah.
C: because I'm pregnant. Daniel and I had a bit of fun while I was away. And now I'm pregnant with twins. Surprise!
Z:oh god. I'm gonna be sick.
Zach runs upstairs. I look down because I know that he thinks it's his fault. I head up the stairs and talk to Zach.
C: Zach it's not your fault. You didn't know.
Z: I'm sorry I didn't know.
C: it's not your fault. You have every right to be angry with me. Because both twins have different fathers. Daniel is the father of one and so is Scott.
Z:so you did cheat?
C: no god no. Daniel knows he was there. Not gonna get into details.
Z: oh. I'm sorry.
C: it's ok buddy you didn't know. That's why jack and Jonah are scared of me. I have to tell you something.
Z: what.
C: I was bitten by a werewolf. Scott was too. I stayed out with Scott and my brother Stiles. My dad took stiles home and Scott and I got bit. We became very powerful. My dad threw me out because I almost hurt Stiles. I had to go live with Scott till I graduated and moved here. My powers were not gone but I wasn't able to use them here. When I went back with Allison, I got my powers back and I was stronger than ever. Then when I found out I was pregnant I knew that the baby would have as much power as I did maybe even be powerful. That's why I still have my powers because my babies are holding it. When they are born they'll have that power. That's why I can't control it. That's why I took Laura from Jack. Laura and Liam also hold my power but they won't be powerful. Yeah they might be when they go to beacon hills. But they are not aggressive. These babies are going to be really strong.
Z: wow.
C: yeah that's why Jonah was scared to because I was crying because Allison passed away. He seen my claws and my eyes they were blue. Jack seen my motherly side. I took Laura from him but my eyes were pink.
Z: wow I'm sorry for almost killing you. I was just so mad.
C: it's ok you didn't know. Let's go downstairs.
We head downstairs and I sit on the couch.
I look up and see Scott kissing Daniel. My eyes turn orange.
C: shit.
S: what.
C: my eyes are orange.
D: you need anything?
C: no I'm gonna go upstairs and try to take a nap.
My eyes turn grey.
S: baby your stressing again.
D: come on let's go upstairs.
We all head upstairs and I sit on the bed. Daniel sits behind me and Scott on the side of me. Scott rubs my belly and Daniel rubs my shoulders. I can feel the tension leave my body. I lean back on Daniel and I fall asleep