28

CORBYN'S POV

I wake up and head to the bathroom upstairs. I turn the shower on and I get in. I start to cry because I remember Daniel's hurtful words. I just slide down the wall and curl into a ball. I cry and cry until I can't cry anymore. As I get out of the shower and get dressed into a hoodie and sweatpants. The sweatpants were Scott's and so was the hoodie.  I head downstairs with puffy eyes and everyone just looks at me. I look around and I see Daniel. I just look down and grab my keys.

I know that everyone is worried but I just feel like I'm not wanted.  As I'm driving around I stumble soon a bar and I head inside.

Bartender: what can I get for you?
C: 3 shots of tequila straight.
Bartender: who hurt you kid.
C: my ex who I was going to ask to marry me.
Bartender: I'm sorry kid. It'll get better soon.
C: I hope so. How much.
Bartender:there on the house.
C: thanks.
I down the shots and I head home. As I open the door I walk in and head to my room. I open a drawer and see a bag of weed.  I used to do stupid things before I got famous. I roll the blunt and I light it. I feel all of my pain go away.  I take another hit of the blunt and I put it out. I head downstairs giggling. I walk up to Scott.
C:hey babyyy.
S:oh no corbs you said you stopped.
C: I did but then I became useless.
I laugh.
C: hey Jonah remember when youuu were sacred of little old me?
Jo: yeah but
C: but nothing. I am hungryyyy.
I get up and walk to the fridge. I get a jar of pickles.
C: Scott hold my baby!
S:oh gosh.
C:I wanna go talk with Dani boy.
I attempt to head upstairs into Daniel's room.
C: hey honeyyyy
D: get out.
C: but I missed youu.
D: get out of my room Corbyn. Wait are you high?
C: no! Why would I he able you to fly?
D: oh my! You said you would stop!
C: baby no need to yell. I just wanted to see you.
D: Corbyn we broke up! I don't love you anymore!
C: but-
D: But nothing! Get out!
C:ok bye love I love you!

I head back downstairs and I remember that I'm hungry. I giggle as I look in the pantry for any snacks.  I find hot Cheetos and cupcakes and bring them up to my room. I roll and light another blunt and I take a puff. I decided to call stiles.

CONVERSATION WITH CORBYN AND         STILES

C:heyyyy baby brooo.
St:Corbs why are you still awake it's like 12 am.
C: I just wanted to call and say u love youuu! And Scott took my keys and told me that I'm not allowed to drive m.
St: what why?
C: because...
St: god Corbyn what did you do?
C: well I- *giggle*
St: what did you do.
C: I gotta goo sti this movie is getting good.

END OF CONVERSATION

I head downstairs and I sit in front of the couch facing the wrong way.
I laugh and laugh until I start crying.
C: he doesn't love me anymore.
S: it's ok bub.
C: no it's not! I'm not worthy of love. Everyone that I love leaves me!
S:that's not true!
C: yes it is! I'm gonna die alone because you'll leave me for Daniel.
I laugh. I just walk upstairs and lay down on my bed.  I lay on my pillow and I just cry. I eventually fall asleep.

THE NEXT DAY

CORBYNS POV
I wake up and my head is pounding. I don't remember much from last night. I get out of bed and head downstairs. I see Scott looking at me disappointed.
C: hey. I feel like shit.
S: you look like shit too. In guessing you don't remember much.
C: I remember coming home after I went to a bar and it's all a blur from there.
S: you relapsed.
C: oh. Well I'll schedule an AA meeting. I promise.

I just feel cold  and I won't stop shivering.

C: I'm really sorry Scott. I'm trying.
S:I know. I know I just don't want you to go back down that path.
C:I know. I'm sorry I'm just really cold.
I keep shivering.
S: come on let's get you settled.
C:ok

Scott takes me to the couch and brings me a blanket.
I hear footsteps and I hide under the blanket.  I hear people talking but I don't move. I just shiver because I'm cold.  I can't stop thinking about the weed. I run upstairs before Scott can catch me. I lock the door and I start going through all of my stuff. I finally find the bag and roll a blunt. I light it. I feel the shivering go away.  I feel myself relaxing and I hate to admit that I liked the feeling.  I just layed on the floor laughing. I hear a knock on the door. It's Daniel.
D: Corbyn it's me. Daniel
C: hi me I'm Corbyn. Why are you here you told me how much you hate me.
I laugh.
D: this needs to stop.
C:what does. Nothings wrong.
D: the smoking.
C: that reminds me you want to try it.
D: no!
C: oh come on one blunt isn't that bad. I'm still on my first one.
D: no that's the end of this discussion.
C: are you mad because you don't love me anymore so I've gone to alcohol and drugs?
D: I'm done with you.
C: you said that when you dumped me.
D: I don't know why I ever loved you.
C: me either considering that I'm useless and not able to love. I'm so useless that I can't live without you so I went to drugs. I'm so useless that Scott is disappointed in me. But that's just me I guess.
I start to laugh as I light my second blunt. I feel a tear go down my face.
D: I'm sorry Corbyn. I didn't realize how much you needed me.
C: I needed you and you left me. Just like Christina.  I'm just better off alone.

I unlocked the door and go to the bathroom. I rummage through the cabinet in the bathroom. I found a bottle of pills and I head back to my room.  I just walk around pacing in my room.
I roll another blunt but I don't light it just yet.  I open the bottle of pills but I don't take any. I just look at them and put the lid back on the bottle. I light the blunt and I head outside.  I have someone take my picture and I open Instagram.

Corbynbesson

Caption: I found your vibe and I found my high yuh let's touch the sky💫Likes: 4milComments:3

Likes: 4mil
Comments:3.2mil
Seaveydaniel this is all my fault
Scott McCall I miss the old Corbyn
Corbynbesson well too bad I'm this way because of you. And thanks for that ^^
Imzachherron poor bean. I'm always
Here for you whenever you need me
Corbynbesson thanks zay^

I just remembered that I had more weed. I decided to make edibles.  I head back inside and I go to make my brownies.
After they are done I leave them to cool.  I head back downstairs and go get the brownies after 30 minutes.  I notice that one is missing. I don't thing anything of it until Zach comes downstairs with bloodshot eyes.

C: hey did you eat one of those brownies in the fridge Zach?
Z: yeah why?
C: oh my god. I let him eat an edible.
Z: I'm sorry what?
C: the brownies are edibles Zach!
Z: oh no.
C: did you eat the whole thing?
Z: no just a little bite of one.
C: oh thank god!
Z: yeah about that, Jonah ate the rest of it.
C: oh my god he gonna kill me.
Z: ok calm down just wait till it wears off.
C: ok ok. I'm gonna go bag these and keep them hidden.
Z: ok bye.

I grab the tray of brownies and run upstairs and lock the door to my room.  I bag the brownies and hide all of them except for two of them. I eat the two I didn't hide and I just lay there laughing. I open the door and head to go ash room and see him laughing. We both just look at each other and we start laughing super hard.  We both just lay on the bed and just stare a the ceiling. We just laugh and laugh. I feel myself getting tired so I tell Jonah good night and I plop down on my bed and fall asleep.