37

CORBYNS POV
I wake up and see Eli laying next to me. I smile until u remember I have to go get my kids. I write a note and leave it on the desk next to the bed. I head out the door and I drive to Brianna's house.
C: I'm so sorry.
B: it's ok. They had fun. They miss you.
C: I bet. Are they still asleep?
B: no they're watching a movie.
C: ok. Thank you again.
B: it's no problem.  Hey. I love you you know that right?
C: yeah. I do. You were right about Daniel. He's not good for me. But Eliot is.
B: I talked to the boys. They miss you over there. But I know you can't go back. Just meet with them to talk ok?
C: ok I will. Thank you I'll see you soon.

I left Brianna's house and I took the boys home. I walk into the door and see Eli making breakfast.
C: aww you didn't have to.
E: but I wanted to. When I woke up you were gone. I figured you had something to do. I waited for you to come back and I made breakfast.
C: your sweet.
Ethan: who are you ?
Aiden: yeah!
C:boys be nice. This is Eli
Eli: hi. You boys are so beautiful.
Ethan: are you friends with mama?
Eli: yes. I am.
A:how come you look like daddy!
Eli: I don't know. Tell you what little man! If you and you're brother go upstairs and get ready for bed then I'll buy you both any candy you want.
C: go boys go!

They run up the stairs and get ready for bed.
Eli and I are still downstairs. We talk for a little while before going upstairs.
(E-Eli)
C: do you have anywhere you have to be.
E: yeah.
C:oh um then you have a good night. Will I see you tomorrow?
E: yes you will. Now let's go to sleep love.
We head upstairs and get on the bed after eating breakfast. It was 8am on a Saturday.
I tried to fall asleep but I couldn't so I got my songbook. Then I sent into the living room where the piano is. I just play the piano. I play grand piano by Nicki Minaj.

Am I just a fool? Blind and stupid for loving you. Am I just a silly boy? So young and naive to think that you were the one who came. To take claim of this heart cold hearted. Shame you'll remain just a frame in the dark

The people are talking. The people are saying that you have been playing my heart. Like a grand piano.

So play on, play on, play on.
play on,play on play on.
Play on, play on, play on.

I just feel a tear running down my face. I hear footsteps behind me and I see Eli. He rushes over to me.
E: what's wrong?
C: I'm scared. I don't want you to go! Please.
E: love I'm not going anywhere. You know I listened to you play. Your beautiful.
C: thank you. Can you just sit and hold me?
E: of course love. Anything for you.
C: your the best boyfriend ever.
E: boyfriend?
C: hehe. Did I forget to mention that I'm falling in love with you.
E: um yes?
C: well I am.

I start to get shy but Eli pulls me closer and kisses me.
C: what?
E: yes. Love you have the best boyfriend. Now go wake to boys I wanna have a fun day.
C: ok.

I didn't tell Eli that I have social anxiety but I'm pretty sure he knows. I come back downstairs with the boys and we leave.
Eli: if you wanna leave don't hesitate to ask ok love.
C: yeah. Hey Eli?
E: yeah bub?
C: thank you.
E: your welcome bub now let's go have a fun day.
C:ok

The boys,Eli and I all head out of the door.  I buckle the boys in their car seats and we drive off.
C: Eli where are we going?
E: you'll see.
Ethan: mamma!
C: yes baby?
Ethan: I want daddy!
A: Me too!
C: Ok I guess we can go see your father. We can see your sisters too!
E: Corbyn how many kids do you have?
C: 5. I adopted my oldest daughter named Mia. She's now 10.
E: wow.
C: I'm sorry I didn't tell you about them I just have my reasons.
E: do you not trust me?
C: ok we're here boys. We can talk without them.

Lonely/ Dorbynजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें