21

*Corbyn's POV*
I wake up and I see Scott and Daniel. They both have a hand on my belly. I smile and I kiss Scott. He wakes up and kissed my neck. I let out a small moan and I pull him closer. I turn around and kiss Daniel. I pull away and I get up. Scott and Daniel share a kiss as I head to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I head back into the room and I see Daniel and Scott still kissing. I just stand in the doorway and look at them and think about how happy we are gonna be. I smile and walk to the bed.
C: morning boys.
S: morning.
D: morning.
C: you boys are obviously feeling good.
D: yeah we do. I can't wait till our kids are born.
S: that will be the best day of my life.
C: yeah but this time I only want a hot in the room.
D: that's totally fair I'm cool with it.
S: you sure?
D: yeah.
C: he better be because the last time I gave birth he almost passed out.
S:oh wow.
C: yeah. Not let's head downstairs.
D: let's go.
Scott picks me up and carries me downstairs. I laugh and he puts me down and then heads back upstairs to get Daniel. We both laugh and go sit on the couch.
C: Scott? Can you make pancakes please.
S: sure my love. What kind do you want.
C: banana you know they're my favorite.
D: ooo can you make me some too?
S: of course I wouldn't leave you left out babe.
D:I love you both.
C:we love you. Man I want a smoothie so bad. Who's out right now?
D:Jonah is I can ask him to get you one.

My eyes turn green from the guilt. I know just he's afraid out me and i do t want him to be. That makes me feel so guilty even tho I was hurting. I felt like he is pushing me away because he is afraid.
C: no no it's ok. I'll go get it myself. It's not that far.
D: you sure?
C: yes Dani I got it.
My eyes turn green in front of him and he hugs me.
D: baby it's ok if you don't want Jonah to get it for you.
C: that's not it. I feel really guilty because I know he's afraid of me. He almost called me a monster.
D: baby it's ok.  I know I can't show my eyes but if I could you wouldn't be alone. Scott and I love you so much.
C: I know.
D: now sit down while I give you a belly rub. I already texted Jonah so get you a smoothie.
C:ok
I sit down and he rubs my belly. I lean back so my head is pressed against his shoulder. As I'm thinking of everything that has happened my eyes turn light brown meaning that I felt guilty and afraid at the same time.
C: Scott?
S: yeah love?
C: you gotta make me a promise. Both of you do.
D: anything.
S: yeah.
C: just don't leave. I don't know if I can do this on my own. Without you two.
My eyes turn blue.
S: we will never leave you alone my love. I can promise you that. We love you very much. I can see our future. Our kids running around in this beautiful house. And all out us together.
C: thanks for that. I needed that.
D: we love you. We want only the best for all of us.
C: did Jonah come back yet?
D: no I don't think so I can call him if you want.
C: it's ok. I think I want to play the piano. I haven't played it in a long time.

I sit down at the piano debating on what to play.  I decide to play Be Alright by Dean Lewis. It sounds like a sad song to most people but for me it shows how far I've come. After I finished singing the song I step away from the piano and head into the kitchen. I get a bowl of ice cream and I head to the couch. I look up to hear the front door open. I see that it's Jonah.
C: hey. Can we talk.
Jonah: actually I have somewhere else to be later and I have to go change sorry.
He runs upstairs and I look down and my eyes turn blue. I feel tears falling down my face. I stand up and head upstairs. I head into the room with Laura and Liam.l and I see Scott.
S: hello love. I came to see the babies. They look so much like you.
C: not really. They look like Daniel more.
S: what's wrong.
C: nothing it's just Jonah. He's pushing me away but I get it. I really didn't want them to find out this way.
I burst into tears.
C: I really didn't want them to hate me. I get it though because of my dad. I just hope that it doesn't come down to that again. I really love them but I just hope that I don't scare them for the rest of my life. Because that will haunt me for the rest of my life.
S: listen to me love. You can't let them push you away. I know it's hard but you have to push through.
C: I know I do t want to spend the rest of my life afraid or having people be afraid of me.
S: I know love.
I look at Scott and my eyes glow pink.
C: I love you.
S: I love you too.
I pick up Liam and Scott picks up Laura.
C: wow they've gotten heavy.
S: wow I can't believe it.
C: what?
S: just that I have a family of my own.
C: well believe it.
I look at Liam and Laura and then Scott. I smile as tears run down my face.  I finally feel like everything  is complete. I lay my head on Scott's shoulder. I look in the doorway and see Daniel standing in the doorway.
C: so how much of that did you hear?
D: all of it.
C: just wondering.
D: ok. You ok baby.
C: yeah I'll be ok. I just got an idea for a song. I'll be back.
I go to get my songbook and I start writing.

Oh she talks so sweet like sugar like candy.
Makes me wanna be the best man that I can be.
I like that she keeps things oh so simple. Less stress more, and she got the dimples.
I get scared when I think about the future.
I'm a drunk man, she's a promise abuser.
Hell I know that we're bad for each other.
I made my own bed but she tucked me under.
C: wow I wrote a whole verse
D: it's good. But are you really scared about the future?
C: a little but I also can't wait for it to come.
S: wow this is good.
C: thanks. I think I know what I'm gonna call it.
D: what?
S: what are you gonna call it?
C: I'll be ok. It just feels right.
D: I love it.
C: I'm gonna go try to talk to Jonah ok?
S: you sure love?
C: yeah I need to.
I head to Jonah room and I knock on the door.
He opens the door and tries to slam it in my face.
C: Jonah! Please don't push me away. Please I just want to talk.
Jonah: I can't I have to go I'm sorry.
C: why. You've been avoiding me even since you saw my eyes.
Jonah: because your a monster!
I stand there in shock.
C: ok. I'm just gonna go. I'm just another monster I guess.
Jonah: I think that's for the best.
I head back to my room and I sit down.
S: I'm guessing it didn't go well.
C: you were right. I should've gave it time.
I head downstairs and sit on the couch. I hear someone coming down the stairs. I turn around and I see Jonah. I try to head back upstairs. He grabs my arm and I panic.
C: let me go!
Jonah: no.
C: let me go Jonah your hurting me.
Jonah: no!
I feel my breathing start to speed up. I get a flashback.

*FLASHBACK*
C: I'm sorry dad!
Noah: it's all your fault! Your a monster!
C: your hurting me.
Noah: shut up!
C: let me go!
Noah:no!
C: please dad I'm sorry.
Noah: You almost killed him! Your a monster and you will never change!
C: I'm sorry!
* End Of Flashback*
I am crying and Jonah is still holding my arm.
C: please let me go.
Jonah finally lets me go. I run back upstairs to my room and I lock the door.
C: don't hurt me! Please don't hurt me!
Scott runs up to me and pulls me into a hug.
S: your safe love. He can't hurt you. He won't hurt you anymore.
C: don't hurt me.
S: Corbs listen to me. Your father cannot hurt you anymore.
C: don't hurt me.
S: who hurt you love?
C: Jonah. He grabbed my arm.
S: I'll be back in going to talk to him.
C: okay.

*Scott's POV*
I walked up to Jonah.
S: what did you do to him?
Jonah: I just wanted to talk to him. I grabbed his arm and pulled him to the couch and he started freaking out and crying.
S: do you know why?
Jonah: no why?
S: he was abused by his father when he was younger. His dad used to call him a monster because he was bit. No one really knows the backstory behind that's day though.
Jonah: what the day he was turned?
S: yeah. I'll tell you the full story. Corbyn, my best friend Stiles and I were roaming through the woods looking for the other half of a dead body because Stiles wanted to. Corbyn's dad came looking for the body too and found Stiles. He took him home and Corbyn and I got but before we even saw what was there. We got stronger, and faster. We were the star players on the lacrosse team. Then his dad found him in Stiles' room with claws and yellow eyes. He almost killed Stiles. His dad called I'm a monster and threw him out. Then he came to live with me. My mom and I loved having him stay with us. After he graduated he came here. He wanted me to come so bad but I stayed. I stayed in that town. His dad eventually found out about me and Liam, but when Corbyn came back his father still didn't accept him. I've watched him suffer from that word that people just kept calling him. He loves you boys so much and he doesn't want you to be afraid of him. He told me that he was scared that you guys would hate him and that he didn't want you guys to find out this way.
Jonah: I didn't know.
S: I'm not the one you should be saying that to. Right not just give him time.

*Corbyn's POV *
I start to work on my song again

Ooh we did it for the hell of it.
We did it for the good times and the bad ones.
We didn't think about what shit might happen.
But once you light a fire it's gonna burn.
I'll be ok to keep it simple.
I'll stay out of your way and won't let you know.
I need your love tonight.
I need your love.
I'll be ok as long as you are
It's been the longest day and I
I need your love tonight
I need your love.

I hear the door open and I see Scott.
My eyes turn magenta. I kiss Scott and he kisses back.
C: thank you for just being here.
S: I love being here with you.
C: I love you
S: I love you too. Now let's get some sleep yeah?
C: yes
We cuddle and fall asleep