27

Corbyn's POV
I wake up and check on all of the twins. Liam and Laura are still sleeping. Ethan And Aiden are up but very calm. I picked them both up and took them downstairs. I head into Liam's room to see he's still sleeping. I kiss his forehead and leave his room. I head to the living room and I see all of the guys. Scott takes  Aiden and I keep Ethan. Ethan. Just looks at me and touches my nose. I laugh at him.
C: morning everyone.
Jo:morning
J:morning
D:morning
S:morning love
Z:morning
C:Liam isn't up and neither are Laura and baby Liam. So who wants to make breakfast.
D: I will I mean I can.
C: I actually wanted to talk to you first.
D: ok.
I hand Ethan to Zach and Ethans eyes turn blue. I kiss his forehead and walk away.
C: I just wanna know, just don't get mad.
D: ok
C: why didn't you tell me that you were pregnant instead of keeping it a secret from me?
D: because.
C:Daniel why?
D:Because! You left! You didn't care about me. All you ever do is care about yourself! You just do what's best for you and leave Scott and I to clean up your mess.
C: I'm sorry.
D: No I'm sorry! I'm sorry that I fell in love with you in the first place! God! Corbyn just leave me alone! I don't wanna look at you right now.
I felt a tear run down my face.
C: ok Daniel I'll go.
D:Then why are you still here? Your useless!
After I heard that my heart sank. I'd never thought the love of my life would call me useless.
C: if I'm so useless take this back. I won't be needing it anymore. I'm taking Ethan and Aiden with me as well. It's about time they met their grandparents.  I guess I'll see you around or not.
I hand Daniel my ring and I go grab Ethan from Zach.
Z: don't go.
C: it's ok. I've known for a while that he felt this way. I just never thought that he would actually say them.
S: baby please don't leave us.
C: I can't stay somewhere I'm not wanted. I think that it's time to go back home.
S: but we are your home.
C: I know. Just give me a call. I'll come back when I feel like I need to. Right now I need to go. I don't wanna be a burden Scott.
S: but your not and I love you we all do.
C: no. Almost all of you. I've known for a while that he lost feelings for me but I'll always love him. And that hurts.
S:it's just his moods.
C: No Scott it's not! He doesn't love me anymore. He doesn't. You haven't noticed that he hasn't looked at me since I got back and that was about a month ago. Liams in a good school now so just take care of him. Just let me do this Scott. I have no purpose here. At least not in this house. Or this relationship.
S:please Corbyn don't do this to me. After everything we've been through?
C: I'm sorry but he doesn't love me and you Scott, you are strong. We'll be fine. Ok?
S: ok. I'm gonna miss you.
C: me too bub. I'll tell your mom I said hi.
S:ok
I kiss Scott and I grab Ethan and Aiden and walk out the door.  I strap them in the car seats and I get in the car and leave.

I drive for miles and I finally got to where I was going.  I open the door and I see Melissa.
C: hey mom.
Melissa: oh baby what happened? 
C: I- he just. Mom he doesn't love me anymore!
Melissa: Daniel?
C: yes and he told me! Why am I going to do without him! This is the second time that I've bought the ring and my lover leaves me.  Maybe I'm just not cut out for love.
Melissa: oh honey that's not true. You'll find someone who truly loves you for you.
C: you think so?
Melissa: Yes and you have kids and your young.
C: I thought we were going to last forever. I was wrong.
Melissa: ok let's get you some tea and relax.
C: what about Ethan and Aiden?
Melissa:  don't worry I'll take care of them
C: thanks mom.

Melissa gets me some tea and I take Ethan and She holds Aiden. Ethan looks and me and touches my nose. I smile as tears drip down my face.  He wipes them away
C: I think I'm gonna head upstairs and go to sleep. can I have Aiden?
Melissa: sure goodnight honey.
C: night mom.
I head upstairs and go into my room. I see how it was exactly the same as I left it.  I put the twins down and the fall asleep cuddling up with each other.  I pull the ring out of my pocket  because  I can't stop thinking about it. I decided that k would go and see my dad. I pick up the twins and strap them into their car seats.  I get in the car and drive to my dads house.  Stiles opens the door
(Noah-N) (Stiles-S)
S: hey corbs.
C: hey.
N: hey son. Where's Daniel?
C:  Um about that.
N: don't tell me you left him?
C:  actually I was going to ask him to marry me.
N:  that's great!
C: that was until he told me he didn't love me anymore.
N: oh I'm so sorry.
C: no it's ok. I'll be fine. Don't worry.

Tears start running down my face.
C:sorry. It's just that we was the love of my life. And now I'm not his but he is still mine. I just didn't want to let that go.
S: so why didn't you fight then?
C: because there's no point in fight for someone who doesn't love you back. But I guess it's my fault because I knew for a while that he didn't want to be with me anymore I just was hoping that this day would never come.
S: don't blame yourself. It's his fault not yours.
C:  but it is my fault you see it I hadn't had left the first time everything would be fine.
N: I'm sorry Corbyn.
C: what's done is done you can't change the past.

I get up and head to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and I let out a sad laugh. I wipe the tears off my face. I slide down the wall and open my phone. I remember that my photographer Zak, took pictures of me a while back. I choose the one I like and post it on Instagram.

Corbynbesson

Caption:  thought we'd last forever 💔Likes:4 milComments 2

Caption: thought we'd last forever 💔
Likes:4 mil
Comments 2.3mill
Jonahmarias are you ok?
Iamzachherron please come back.
Yourfavelimelight what happened is
everyone alright?
Scottmcall please come back to us
Seaveydaniel I'm glad you left
Corbynbesson ok glad to know you care ^

I get a call from Scott.
C: hello?
Scott: I miss you.
C: I'm not coming home.
Scott: i just want you to be safe.
C: ok I will.
S: I have a question about your Instagram post.
C:shoot.
S: what's in your hands?
C: Daniel's engagement ring. I got you one too but I last it somewhere in my room.
S:oh baby.
C: don't. Just  don't. I'm trying to pull myself together but I can't.
S: I think it's time for you to come home baby.
C: I can't.
S:yes you can.
C:ok I'll leave now.
S:I'll see you soon.
C:ok
I put the twins in the car seats and get ready to leave. I tell my dad and stiles goodbye and I drive off. I drive for miles and miles. It feels like forever.  I finally get to the house and I open the door. Scott smiles at me but I just look at him. I bring in Ethan and Aiden and I take them upstairs to lay down.  I kiss their foreheads and then I head back downstairs.
(Scott-S)
C: hey.
S:hey
C: so what did you want me to come back for.
S: corbs we miss you.
C:I can't.
Zach:it's not the same without you here.
C: please you guys just let me go.

I walk out to the pool and sit in front of it. I take my shoes off and my phone out my pocket and dive into the pool. I just sit at the bottom and think.  I'm crying. I hear people screaming my name but I don't come up. I hear someone dive into the water and I look up. It's Scott.  I turn away from him and he pulls me into a hug. He then leaves me alone I look up to the surface and see everyone walk away.
I come up to the surface and I get out.  I'm handed a towel and I head upstairs to the bathroom. I dry off and get a clean hoodie and some sweatpants. I head back downstairs and give Scott a box.  I walk away and head upstairs to Daniel's room and slide his ring under the doorway.  I head back downstairs and sit on  the couch. Tears are falling down my face
As i sit there and as time passes I fall asleep.