29

CORBYNS POV
I wake up and see I'm in jonahs room. I look around and see Jonah on the floor. I decided to wake him up.
C: Jo wake up.
Jo: What.
C: Jonah wake up
Jo: be quiet. I don't feel good.
C: shit this is all my fault.
Jo: how is me not feeling good your fault?
C: you ate a brownie yesterday.
Jo: yeah so?
C: Jonah it wasn't a regular brownie.
Jo: oh. Well it was still a gray brownie.
C: oh my goodness I got him addicted to weed!
Jo:wait weed!
C: surprise..?
Jo: why the hell would you make weed brownies and heave them were everyone will get to them! That was seriously dumb Corbyn even for you. I'm so disappointed in you!
C: well you know what Jo? So Is Scott! That's why Daniel left me! I'm sorry that I'm useless and such a disappointment to everyone!
Jo: Corbyn.
C: No Jonah! Just next time-

I feel a tear fall down my face. I feel my heartbeat speeding up.
C: he's going to leave me.  Just like everyone else did. Jonah I know that I didn't mean to do any of this on purpose. I never meant for any of this to go this far. I just. I feel like I'm dying. The drugs is only gonna kill me faster.
Jo: Corbs you need help.
C: no. I've got it under control.

I walk away from Jonah and head to my room. I roll a blunt and eat two brownies so I'm high out of my mind.  Except for this time I just head down to jonahs room and knock on the door.
I hold up a bag and ask if he wants to talk.  He takes the bag and eats the two brownies.
We just start playing around and laughing. I start playing music and we start to dance. Shortly a slow song starts to play.
C: may I have this dance kind sir.
Jo: why yes you may.

As we are dancing we just look at each other. He's the first to speak since it's so quiet.
Jo: I'm sorry about what I said earlier. I didn't mean it.
C: I know. You were just worried.

I lean my head on his chest. I look up at him and then we both start leaning in. Then Jonah kisses me. I kiss back because I want to.

SMUT
I feel his lips go down from my lips  to my neck. I let out a soft moan and I pull him closer to me.  He takes off his shirt and mine and Jonah picks me up and carries me to the bed. We start to make out on the bed and then I unzip his pants. He kisses me again and flips us over so he's on top of me. He pulls off my pants and his  he kisses my neck all the way down to my v-line. I let out a small whimper.
Jo: what's wrong baby?
C: it's hurts. Please it hurts.
Jo: ok just be patient baby.
I feel two fingers insert my hole and I let out a moan. I kiss him and we just continue this until we are both tired and overstimulated.
END OF SMUT

C: we should do this more often. Get high and fuck.
Jo: maybe.
C: let's go to sleep.
Jo: it's 4 in the afternoon.
C: I want the weed to ware off.
Jo: ok then sleep.
C:  ok night jo.
Jo: night corbs.

A FEW HOURS LATER
CORBYNS POV

I wake up and my head is pounding.  I notice that I'm next to Jonah. I don't really remember anything. Weed Corbyn is different from regular Corbyn.
I notice that Jonah is covered in hickeys.
I just look at him and I move close to him.
I jump as Jonah moves and he rubs his head.
Jo: hey corbs. Are you ok you have a bunch of hickeys everywhere.
C: oh gosh.
Jo: what's wrong.
C: we slept together.
Jo: well shit. Wanna go get more brownie?
C: no. I have another idea.
Jo: well what is it?

I don't say anything I just kiss him. Jonah hums into the kiss and deepens it.  I just let it happen. I moan into the kiss and then I pull away because I hear footsteps. I hear duck under the covers as I hear the door open.  I hear Zachs voice.

Z: hey jo do you know we're Corbyn is.
Jo: no why?
Z: I wanna talk to him.

I tune out the rest to the conversation and I reach my hand up to jonahs dick and he screams. I laugh quietly.