15

Corbyns POV

I wake up and I message Allison good morning. I do to check on the twins and I hold Luna and giver her her bottle first. Liam was angry about this because he was very hungry. After I am done with the twins I head downstairs and I see all the boys talking and joking around. I come downstairs smiling and and I see the door open. It's Allison and Mia.

C: Hey what are you doing here so early?
A: I saw you messaged me so we decided to stop by. I figured Daniel can watch Mia while we hang out today?
C: yeah that's perfect.
A: ok because there's something I wanna teach you. Dress with long sleeves and jeans or sweats and a hoodie.
C: ok I'm gonna have fun today.
C: I have to make the twins their bottles for the day and then we will be good to go.
A: alright.

I head upstairs and Daniel looks at me mad. I decided to talk to him since he was in a bitchy mood.
C: hey Daniel are you and the boys doing anything today because I need you to watch the kids. Allison and I are going out for a bit.
D: why?
C: she's my friend. I like her she makes me feel happy and like I'm a teenager again.
D: as long as your happy them I'm fine with it.
C: you know after I had the kids you stopped talking to me. Just because I said marry me.
D: I'm sorry I just I can't do this right now.
C: there you go again walking away because you're scared. What the hell do I have to do for you to get it through your thick head that I love you and you can't change that.
D: I think... I think we need to take a break.
C: you want to end things?
D: no corbs but I need a break from everything.
C: no there's a difference in wanting to have some space and take a break. Look Seavey I've given you a lot of space. But if that's what you want then I guess we're over. And I think that if it's for the best for you then it's ok.
D: ok. Just corbs-
C: no. Just don't call me that. My name is Corbyn to you now.
D: Corbyn... I'm sorry
C: just don't. If you were sorry you would've came to me the minute you said you needed space. Look Seavey I tried. Now I have to walk away for you. Because I love you I am walking away.
D:ok.
C: I have to go now.

I walk downstairs and I look at everything and everyone. I have no emotion anymore. I fell in love with Daniel and he broke my heart. I head downstairs and I see Allison.
C: hey
A: hey are you ready?
C: yeah but I really need to shoot something.
A: let's go I know just the place

About maybe a 15 minute drive Allison stops the car. He walk up to this tree.
A: do you know how to shoot a bow and arrow.
C: yeah
A: ok now I'm gonna walk towards the tree and put up a picture. Try to shoot above the picture.

I shoot above all of the pictures but one. I see the photo of Daniel. Without thinking I pull back the string on the bow. I shoot one arrow and then another, and another until there were no more arrow left.
A: Corbyn are you ok.
C: yes. I am fine. Can we go back to the house now I want to get an early start on this new song.
A: ok but just call me if you need anything.
I mumble something under my breath and Allison didn't hear

We head home and I thank her and she gets Mia and she leaves. I get all of my stuff that was in my room and I throw it everywhere. Eventually Jonah comes in the room.
He just hugged me and I cry.
Jo: what happened.
C: Jo he broke up with me. I can't. I can't do this by myself. I can't. I'm not good enough. Was I not good enough? What did I do Jo?
Jo: you didn't do anything wrong. He broke up with you for no reason at all.
C: I think I wanna go.
Jo: where do you wanna go corbs.
C: hotel. I can't do it not now. I can't take care of my kids right now. I need you to tell Zach that he needs no look after them right now. I'm sorry. Just please I can't Jonah. It hurt so bad.
Jo: come on. I'll drive you.
C: thank you.

I pack my songbook and a bunch of clothes. I just think in Jonahs car on the way to the hotel. I wasn't just thinking. I was overthinking way too much.
As soon as I get to my hotel I hug Jonah goodbye and he leaves. I walk to the hotel bed and I put on my hoodie. I lay there for hours and I check my phone. It was 3am. I call Jonah and ask him if he can come to the hotel to stay with me. He stays with me and I just cry into his arms.
Jo: Corbyn you need to calm down. Tell me where you went with Allison today.
C: we went to this little wood cabin and she took me to a tree. There were pictures of people. I aimed for above except for one. Daniels photo. I was so angry. I shot the arrow without looking and I just picked up the next one and the next until there weren't anymore. Jonah I have never been so angry at myself before. It was like everything started to fade. Like everything was grey.
Jo: I've been working on something for a little while. It's actually called grey right now but I think you can relate to this song way more.

I read the lyrics to the song and I just look at Jonah and I started crying. I hugged him and he hugged me and he cried because I was crying.

The next morning I wake up and head to the couch. My eyes were all red and puffy from crying. Jonah and I head back to the house and I head upstairs to my messy room and I look around. I see the piano and I sit at it. I just start to play and I play with all my heart and soul.
After a little while I got bored and I grabbed my bow and arrows that Allison got me to practice my shots. I hang up pictures of the boys in the backyard and I try to aim abound all of them. I hit above all of them but when I got to Daniel I stopped. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I shoot the arrow still being heartbroken and I hit the picture dead center. I pick up the next arrow and the next.
I didn't know that there were people watching me. I didn't know that Daniel was watching me. That was until he spoke.
D: your really good. You don't have to say anything at all just thought I let you know.

I slowly turned around and hit the picture in the same spot. I turn back around and I pick up an arrow. I put it in the bow and I aim it at Daniel. Daniel seemed very scared
C: how does it feel?
D: Corbyn don't
C: How does it feel to know that I could hurt you. Just like you hurt me!
D: I didn't want to. I was scared.
C: are you scared now? Of me.
D: yeah but only because you're holding a bow and arrow at me.

I start to lower it towards his knee.
C: that's how it felt when you dumped me. I hate you.
D: you don't hate me
C: no Daniel I hate you! I hate how you made me fall in love with you! I hate that I trusted you! I hate you!

I turn around and point the bow at the photo of Daniel and let the arrow go.

C: see that? And I'm not even trying. That's how much I hate you.
D: I know you hate me but you can't just leave when your sad or depressed.
C: I'm not a coward like you. I didn't run. If MY kids were in danger I would run to the danger where they are. I would give everything up for them. Even my happiness. That is how much I love my kids. Just leave
D: Corbyn-
C: GO! I don't want to see or look at you cause if I do I'm gonna shoot you!

I hear Daniel walk away and I grab my keys and I drive around. Driving used to help me calm down. I went for a drive and then I drove back to the hotel. I later in the hotel bed for the rest of the day crying until I fell asleep