16

Corbyns POV
⚠️mention of suicide⚠️

I wake up in the hotel room and I look around. I don't see Jonah but I took my car back to the hotel with me. I finally decided that it was time I started to try to move on. I pack all of my stuff and then I feel it. I feel like there's a hole in my chest. I feel my breathing start to pick up. I realize that I'm having a anxiety attack. I attempted to reach for my phone and call Jonah. Before I could grad it I slid down to the floor. I curled in a ball and sad there waiting for the attack to pass.

I wait sitting on the floor for an hour for the attack to pass and it still doesn't pass. Then all of a sudden I start to feel really dizzy. Then everything went black.

I opened my eyes and I see Daniel and our kids. They were about 3 years old and Mia was 6 years old. I pick up Laura and Daniel picks up Liam. We kiss them goodnight and then we head to Mia's room we tick her in and kiss her goodnight. Then as I closed the door I saw something I'd never wanted to see. I was in the wdw house and I see Zach on the bathroom floor. I cry hard because Zach was my baby brother. Then I get up with tears on my face and I run into the next door. Then I see this white room. I look around and then out of nowhere I see this woman. She looked a lot like someone I knew. Then she speaks to me
(Woman-W)
W: hello Corbyn I am sorry to tell you this but I have to show you something.
C: what about my family and friends? I can't just leave them.
W: I'm going to show you what they are talking about.
C: ok

We head into this door and I look and I see all the boys standing around me. They all start to talk.

D: why did this happen? It's all my fault. If I just told him the truth this wouldn't be happening right now.
C: what is he talking about?
W: listen
D: I mean if I had just told him that I wasn't ready from the beginning none of this would have never happened.
J: Daniel it isn't your fault
D: yes it is! Jonah he was the love of my life and I was just trying to protect him and the kids!
Jo: what are you talking about?
D: I was receiving death threats. I should've told him but I love him and I didn't know what to do so I just broke up with him and now he hates me and now he's going to die.
Z: Jonah he can't die! No he can't.
C: this is why I chose you Zach.
Z: Corbyn you can't die on us. If you can hear me you can't die please I'm not ready to take over for you. I'm scared. Petrified actually! You can't give up. Daniel still loves you and we all wouldn't be able to cope if you died. Especially me. You helped me so much Corbyn. If you die, the. I'll live for you. But you don't get to die. Not on me. Or on anyone.
C: that's my boy.

As I look over the woman was gone and everything went dark again. I look at Zach and smile
C: that's my boy.
Z: you heard me?
C: yeah I heard all of you.
D: you did?
C: yess you ass! Now come here.
D: I love you
C: I love you.
Z: oh thank god!
C: I'm ok Zay I'm not gonna die. Not I you or anyone. I promise.

I hug Zach and Jonah and Daniel. I look over at jack and I see him looking at me.
C: jack buddy come here
J: I was so scared.
C: I know. But guess what?
J: what?
C: there was this old lady that I saw and she was really nice. She's watching over me now. She was the one who bought me to you guys. And I could see everything. I saw some horrible things and some beautiful things as well.
J: what beautiful things?
C: well you and Zach were together and married. Jonah was married to some girl. I think her name was Tate.
Jo: how did you-
C: Jonah I saw you with her in the future. She seems very nice just by what I saw. And then I saw me and Daniel. We have 3 beautiful children and we love them all.
D: what about Mia
C: you didn't let me finish. There names were Laura, Liam, and Mia Besson. I adopted Mia after we got married but we've had her since...
D: since what?
C: Allison! Somebody call Allison!

I grabbed Daniels phone and see if Allison wandered.
C: Allison?
A: what the hell it's 12am why the hell are you up?
C: I just had to make sure you were ok.
A: why wouldn't I be?
C: I've seen somethings in the future and...
A: and?
C: you weren't there. And I just wanted to make sure you were ok.
A: Corbs are you ok do you want me and Mia to come and see you?
C: no! I mean no. I just don't want you to get hurt.
A: ok call me tomorrow
C: ok just be safe.
A: ok I promise. And plus I have a crossbow
C: I forgot about that. Goodnight.
A: night

I let out a sigh of relief and I give Daniel his phone back.
C: remember when I said I seen some things that were horrible?
D: yeah?
C: well I didn't want to tell her over the phone that I watched her die. She got shot while she was teaching me in the woods I shot the guy who killed her and she got justice. He was doing live on death row.
D: this was just an alternate reality tho?
C: yeah but it felt so real. After Allison it's was Zach then jack and I just couldn't take that pain so I walked through another door. That's where I met the lady. She was older maybe 30s or 40s and she had brunette hair... oh my god.
D: what?
C: how old is Allison?
D: 29 why?
C: oh god. Oh god! No!
D: her birthday is January 29th
C: she can't no. No! No. We have to leave.
D: I have to get the papers I can ask for them.
C: please. Zay we need to talk.
Z: I promised. Ok? If you die I'm going to live for you.
C: I know I just need you to. I need to tell you that I love you. Your my baby brother. But if I die you have to live for me. I'll die in order to save someone else. Promise me that you can do that. You need to keep going for me.
Z: I will. I promise.

I fall asleep and then I wake up in the hotel room.
C: was all of that a dream? It was horrible.

I call Jonah and he picks up the phone.
Jo: hey what's up?
C: hey is Daniel home I need to speak to him.
Jo: he should be why?
C: text him and tell him I'm coming.

I arrive and the house and I head upstairs. First I look for Zach. He was sleeping. Allison and Mia went back to Portland. I head into Daniels room and I see him laying there.
I hold my breath in case he was dead. J shook him awake and he sat up.
D: corbs?
C: oh thank god.
D: why are you here?
C: I had to make sure everyone was ok.
D: I thought you hated me?
C: I never hated you I was just so mad at myself for loving you. Loving you and you leaving. I never wanted you to leave. I love you.
D: oh
C: did I do something wrong?
D: no it's just that I thought you moved on.
C:oh. Did you?
D: no. I love you you dork.
C: don't do that. I just woke up from the world's worst dream. Everyone was dying.
D: I'm sorry bub.
C: you know what I've really missed?
D: what?
C: our kids. Where are they?
D: sleeping I just put them down for a nap.
C: oh really. How much time do you think we have?
D: until?
C: until they wake up.
D: an hour maybe.

SMUT
C: good. Cause I've missed you. I've missed every inch of you.
I take off my shirt and Daniel pulls me on the bed. He flipped us over so that he was on top. He pulled off my pants and he pulled my legs apart. He put his fingers in my mouth and I sucked on them. He stuck in one finger and I arched my back. I let out a soft moan. He took off his pants and boxers and rubbed up against me. He pushed into me very slowly and I moaned.
C: come on daddy.
D: why do you belong to.
C: you and only you.
He went further and deeper. He pulled out and i wined. He put my leg over his shoulder and pushed back into me very hard. I moaned a little loud.
D: shhh gotta be quiet slut.
C: I'm sorry daddy. I'm a little slut for your cock.
D: baby I'm gonna-
Daniel released his load in the condom and I let my load out on him. He pulled out very quickly and I moaned.

C: that's was the best sex we've ever had.
D: yeah it was. But guess what
C: what?
D: I found your kink.
C: I know its a little embarrassing tho.
D: what that your a slut for my cock.
C: don't.
D: your daddy little cock whore
C: please.
D: what do you want slut. Use your words
C: daddy please help me.
D: look at you. Being a good slut. I'll give you what you want only because you were good.

I look down and I see Daniel put my dick in his mouth. I moaned very lowly. I feel his tongue go around my dick and I moan. I touch his hair and he pulls back.
D: no no. You don't get to touch.
C: ok I promise.
He starts sucking again and I moaned . He dragged his teeth against my dick and I moaned loudly.
C: I'm gonna-
Was all I got out before I came in Daniels mouth. I was still panting and my legs were shaking.
C: thank you.
D: you welcome baby
I kiss Daniel and I pull back. I look at him?
C: is that really what I taste like?
D: yeah why?
C: just surprised that's all. And you like it?
D: no. I love it.
C: kiss me again
D: ok.
Daniel kisses me again and I pull back again.
C: damn.
D: what?
C: mmmm
D: what corbs.
C: I taste...
D: what?
C: I taste good.
D: oh my- are you serious?
C: what I taste good.
D: yeah I know.
C: you taste even better tho.
D: alright enough of this I'm gonna let you sleep cause you look tired.
C: I feel good tho.
D: oh- just go to sleep dork.
C: only if you stay with me.
D: ok I'll be right back then.

Daniel went to go and check on the babies and came back. We both fell asleep in each other's arms after everything that happened.