10

Corbyns POV

I wake up and head to the bathroom. This pregnancy has really taken a toll on me. I decided to book a doctors appointment to make sure that everything was ok. I head back to my room and see Daniel sleeping. I play with his hair and smile. He smiles and he kisses me
C: good morning
D: morning. I love when you wake me up
C: you look so cute when you're sleeping
D: so do you. Hers go get some food

As we head downstairs I see Jonah and jack watching tv. I checked the time and it's past 12.
C: hey where's Zach?
J: He had a late night.
C: tea? Ok wait let me sit down and you can tell me all about it.
J: not that type of night. I'm actually worried. Last night he came home a 3 in the morning.
C: that's not normal for Zach.
J: yeah and he told me something last night that I think he's been wanting to tell me for so long.
C: what did he tell you?
J: Corbyn he told me that he broke up with Kay because he didn't love her as much as he loved me.
C: that's deep. Come in you're coming with me a Dani in case he wakes up.
J: ok

We head to go get food and as we head back to the house I notice that jonahs car is here and I heard yelling. I quickly open the door and see Zach.
Jo: I'm so disappointed in you Zach!
Z: well so is everyone else join the club.
C: no Zay wait.
Z: what corbyn. What could you possibly have to say to me. Your with the love of you're life and carrying his children. Meanwhile I'm the one getting yelled at for just being a teenager. I never got to go to high school parties. You guys got everything!
C: Zay I didn't go to parties at all. I barely graduated. I was bullied by so many people because I was the schools nerd. I know what that feels like. And I don't want you to push us away like how I did to you guys. Come on Z we're gonna go talk just us too.
Z: ok

As we're heading upstairs I feel a little kick. As we sit down on Zachs bed I look at him am pulled him into a hug.
C: I know bud I know
Z: I just feel so useless sometimes.
C: let's talk about it I promise it helps.
Z: well for starters I'm in love with someone who doesn't love me back and to top it off I've been so stressed out lately and it's just been so hard for me to do everything.
C: aww bud I know what you're talking about and it will get better if you talk to us. I just don't want you to make the same mistakes that I did. Before Daniel and I got together I pushed him always the most. But he wouldn't let me. I knew he cared. But I just didn't want to hurt him but what I didn't know was that I was hurting him by not talking to him.
Z: it's hard tho. I want to talk to you guys but I just can't.
C: how about this. You put on a hoodie and we go get ice cream from the store and we eat it together.
Z: that would make me feel better.
C: ok let's go.
We head to Walmart to go get ice cream.
I feel my stomach start to hurt. I am not due until. January . I immediately dial 911 and they send out a ambulance to get me. I tell Zach to come on and he gets in. When we get to the hospital I tell him to call Daniel.
Z: dani come to the hospital.
D: why?
Z: it's Corbyn. I don't know what happened.
D: Zach calm down I'm on my way.
Z: he said just in case being the baby bags.
D: I am just calm down it's going to be ok.

Daniels POV
As I get to the hospital I see Zach pacing around. I hug him and he starts crying. His cry wasn't a normal sad sobs. By the way he sound he was scared. He was terrified. As I bring him to the front desk with me I ask for Corbyn.
I'm still trying to calm Zach down.
He calms down but he falls asleep in my arms. About 10 minutes later. Corbyns name gets called and we head to his room.
I walk-in and see him crying.
D: bubba what's wrong
C: baby it hurts.
D: what hurts baby what hurts
C: my doctor said it's just Braxton Hicks but it hurts.
D: aww baby
C: it's ok tho where's Zach.
D: he's still in the waiting room I'll go get him

About 5 minutes later I come back to Corbyns room with Zach.
C: he fell asleep.
D: more like he cried until he passed out
C: aww I scared him that much?
D: yeah he was terrified. He was scared of losing you.
C: at lease he sleeping now. Pull up a chair and sit down I want to watch a movie.
Zach is in the bed with Corbyn but I'm not jealous of them because I know that Zach is in love with Jack. It's pretty obvious.
As an hour goes by Zach wakes up.
He looks around and then looks up to see Corbyn.
Z: omg you're ok.

Corbyns POV
Z: omg you're ok
C: yeah I thought I was gonna give birth to the little ones but it's was just braxton hicks nothing serious.
Z: just give me a hug.
C: ok ok calm down
I hug Zach and he hugs me like it was his last time to see me.
I start to cry
C: Zach no
Z: I have to
C: no
Daniels POV
D: I'll go get him. Zach! You can't do that to him. It'll crush him and all of us.
Z: name one good reason why I shouldn't.
D: you're the godfather Zach. If anything happens to us we need you to raise our kids.
Z: why me? And why not Jonah?
D: because I know that Jonah would be a breat dad of his win but you Zach. You would be a great everything to us and our kids. We love you and nothing will be the same if you do this.
Z: ok I'm sorry
D: now walk back in there and go give you're brother a hug.
Corbyns POV
As I'm waiting in my room still crying I feel my eyelids getting heavy. I stay awake because I don't want to go to sleep without Zach or Daniel by my side. As I see them both come back in the room I sigh up and Zach comes to hug me.
C: I don't know what I would do if you were gone.
Z: I know and I'm sorry. I love you bro and I'm not gonna hurt you like that.
C: thank you. Now I'm tired come cuddle with me.
Zach climbed in the bed and turned on a movie and Daniel held my hand
C: I love my family so much.
Z: I love you too bro
D: we all love you
That was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep

________________________________
I finally wrote another chapter. Sorry about the so many change in povs. Hope you enjoyed 💙