3

Corbyns POV * Smut*

I wake up with my face on my book. I must've fallen asleep why writing. I checked the time and it was six in the morning. I jot up and got in the shower. I found a hoodie and some sweatpants. I get dressed and grab my keys. As I am opening the door Daniel comes down the stairs. I open the door and he heads out with me. I unlocked my car doors and Daniel gets in. I don't say anything because I know I avoids use the company. And then he grabs my hand and holds it and gives it a small squeeze. I just looked at him and he gave me a small smile . Just by his gesture I looked down with tears in my eyes. Daniel noticed tho.
D: corbs bub what's wrong
C: nothing it's just that I've been having a hard time lately and I could use the company.
I look at Daniel and looks at me.
I just couldn't help myself. I lean my head on his shoulder. He leaned his head on me I couldn't help but feel warmth with him.
Then I pull my head off his shoulder. I look at him and then at his lips. I lean in, I really wanted to kiss him so bad. Before my lips touch his I say to him is this ok?

C:Dani can I kiss you I wanna kiss you so bad
D: yes please do
As soon as he said yes I put my lips to his and he kisses me back. I slip my tongue in his mouth. He moaned. I took off my seatbelt and climbed on top of him and pulled away. He started kissing my neck. He found my sweet spot and I moaned. He kept sucking on the same spot until there was a hickey. But this time I was in his lap and i was about to cry. Not because I was sad tho.
I wined. I started grinding on him. He moaned and I kept grinding. I moaned and started grinding harder. As soon as I stopped Daniel looked at me.
D: baby why'd you stop?
C: cause I was gonna cum
D: well baby I wanted you to I wanted to see you cum.
C: ok
I start grinding on him again. He looks at me dead in the eye and said
D: baby I'm close
C: I'm close too
I keep going and I feel my eyes roll into the back of my head I moan really loud and let out my load in my pants. I stop grinding on him. I let my head hang back with my eyes closed. He smiles as I open my eyes and he kisses me. I put my hands up on his face.
C: Daniel
D: baby don't say anything let's just sit in here it's ok you don't have to say anything.
C: ok but I was going so say that was the best and that I hope you liked it as well.
D: baby of course I did I wouldn't have told you to keep going.
C: ok I just wanted to make sure. Oh and do you have a crush on me because it would be awkward if you didn't and we just did whatever this was called.
D: yes I do actually and I was actually thinking about asking you to go on a date with me but only when you're ready
C: Dani of course I will
Now come on it's still morning time and we're still sitting in the driveway so we gotta leave so the boys won't think that I'm still here because I told Jonah that I was supposed to be going out today.

After I got off of Daniels lap I got back in my seat and we drove to Starbucks and we got some breakfast and some coffee. We drive back to the house and Daniel and I  go upstairs in my room. As we walk in we got weird looks.
C: what?
Jack: where were you guys this morning?
C: we were at Starbucks and we came back here why?
Jack: No I mean before that
C:  wym jack I was here?
D: oh he's talking about-
C: yep he is
Jack: what? I just want to make sure you're ok corbs you've been really distant from the rest of us and really close to Dani? When are you going to talk to us again!
C: wow um ok I didn't know you felt like that. I didn't know that I have to share every detail about my love life all the time either. I can't stay here tonight I'm gonna check into a hotel.
D: Corbs you know he didn't mean it.
C: you coming or not?
D: yeah let me pack
Jack:you're literally running out again? You can't stay in this house for one night! Corbyn I just want to make sure that you're ok but you don't want to talk to us! I'm tired of you pushing us out! I want my friend back.
C: you know what jack? Yelling isn't gonna make me feel any less shittier than what I already feel like. So can you do me a favor and stop trying so hard to talk to me about what's going on right now! I'll talk when I'm ready so stop pestering me! Gosh I feel so fucking lonely.
Jack: does this have something to do with that song you're writing?
C: you went through my music? Jack I get it your worried but going through my songbook? That's just rude! And don't say you're sorry because you're not.
I ran upstairs to get my songbook before the rest of the boys decided to got through my room. I went to put my stuff in my car and by the time that I got out there Daniel was behind me and we pulled off out of the driveway.

By the time  we pulled into the hotel and checked into our room. I looked at Daniel and she saw how sad I looked. I just went into the room and grabbed my songbook.

I'm so lonely
I'm so lonely
Everybody knows my past now. Like my house was always made of glass. And maybe that's the price you pay at an early age. And everybody saw me sick and it felt like no one gave a shit. They criticized the things I did as a an idiot kid.
As I stopped writing I heard a knock on the door. I quickly wiped my face and opened the door. I seen Daniel. I immediately gave I'm a hug.
C: I'm sorry. For shutting you out I'm sorry I really am.
D: it's ok I know how hurt you are but baby I don't want you to push me and the guys away.
C: I know I'll talk to them I just can't handle all the stress in my life right now along with all the anxiety dripping off of me.
D: I get it I do I just want to tell you that all of us are here for you when you're ready.
C: I know thank you Dani I really needed that
I kiss Daniel and we decide that it's getting late so we lay in the hotel bet and we cuddle all night.

________________________________
Sorry I know it's kinda long but enjoy❤️