Mistletoe

A/N: SaguHei included here in this oneshot so- 

***

Christmas has come and what better way to celebrate it with your loved ones? Since both of Shinichi and Kaito's parent are currently out of the country, they always celebrate the special holiday together for the past 3 years in their relationship. Shinichi's parents already had an agreement that the both of them should start living together with him in Beika City in their house and Kaito's Mom agreed. So now, they have been living together for 3 years now and currently on a date during Christmas.

"That's already your 5th one you sneaky thief!"

The flustered Detective said after pushing Kaito's face away from him after kissing him for the 5th time. They were out on a Christmas date and who knew there were mistletoes on every street lamp they passed by? Shinichi did everything to avoid passing by one to refrained a hungry wolf from taking this opportunity to kiss him in public but to no avail he couldn't avoid them all. Kaito, on the other hand, seems to enjoy seeing Shinichi turning red from all the kisses he had stolen from him. Truth to be told, he was the only one who had noticed the mistletoes and nobody else which made it even more fun for him to see his Metantei's reactions.

"It's not my fault that we keep walking underneath the mistletoes~" Kaito said grinning teasingly at Shinichi which earned him a glare causing him to snicker. 

"Aho!(Idiot!), will ya stop kissin' me already? Everyone is lookin' at us!"

"It will be rude if I did not do that and you seem to be enjoying it so there is no need to be shy about it."

"Heh~ And here I thought I was the only one who noticed it."

Just a few meter ahead from them is Hattori Heiji pushing his detective lover, Hakuba Saguru, to walked ahead after Hakuba had stolen a kiss from him. It was quite a sight knowing that this is the first time they have seen the couple being more open with their relationship, not to mention how awkward their first double date with the KaiShin couple is but it was nice seeing how close they finally have become. 

Shinichi called the couple which caused them to froze in place, they didn't expect that they'll meet Shinichi who is most likely with Kaito since it's Christmas. Heiji glanced at their direction and he was right, just a few meters behind them is Kudo Shinichi, his close friend who is being hugged from behind by his clingy boyfriend, Kuroba Kaito. Look how close and touchy feelin' they had become, Heiji thought.

"Yo Kudo! On a date with Kaito now I see~"

"I could say the same to you, Hattori."

As Heiji and Shinichi talked, Kaito smirked at Hakuba which caused him to have a very bad feeling about this as he quickly grabbed his lover's shoulder shielding him at what will come their way. Heiji, who didn't have the time to be confused and asked, was hit by a ball which exploded covering him up with pink powder. This made Shinichi and Kaito laughed while Hakuba 'tried' to hold back his but of course he couldn't after seeing the pissed expression on his lover's face.

Heiji grabbed a handkerchief then he starts removing the pink powder all over him. Hakuba helped since he felt bad for using him as a shield to avoid being hit instead, Shinichi stopped laughing then scold Kaito for doing that but of course Kaito just laughed it off and apologizes to Heiji. Since they are all together, they all decided to enjoy Christmas together. 

***

"Ahh~ I'm full, where should we eat next?"

Turning around, Kaito saw his lover covering his mouth from all the food they have already eaten in 3 different restaurants and it didn't helped at all when Shinichi saw how all his lover eats are sweets and desserts. Hakuba and Heiji were the same which confuses the magician, it was unbelievable to know how much this guy can eat sweets without getting sick.. nor having diabetes. 

Shinichi quickly pulled Kaito away when he saw his still hungry lover going in a sweet shop, he loves the magician but if he takes one more bite he might snapped, along with his stomach. Heiji snickered when he saw the scowl expression on his friend's face with Kaito oblivious about it, seeing that Shinichi's mood might changed, he handed the canned coffee he bought from the vending machine they passed by. Him, who is already mostly drinking coffee as if its water everyday was delighted to wash off the sweets he was forced to eat by his lover with the bitterness of the coffee.

"I don't know why you love drinking that stuff so much, it's bitter you know."

"That's what I love about it, I don't complain about your sweets problem so don't meddle with mine."

Here they go again, Heiji thought as he sighed then grabbed Hakuba by the arm and left the couple alone with their usual Lover's Quarrel. 

"Ohhh~ well then let's hit another sweet sh-"

"You want to sleep on the couch tonight?"

And you already know who won at this round and soon, they managed to catch up with Heiji and Hakuba. It was already getting dark with the snow falling and the street lit up with all different kinds of Christmas lights, holding hands with their lover while enjoying the comfortable silent between them, it was already a perfect way to end the holiday. Kaito and Hakuba seemed to have the same idea as they faced their lover's then smiled, taking Shinichi and Heiji by surprised and before they knew it they already felt the soft kiss on their lips. Both were confused and flustered since they are already away from the streets. Looking up and there they saw their lovers holding up a mistletoe above them with a teasing expression in their faces.

"Kaito!"

"Saguru!"

***

A/N: Just a short oneshot for you all to enjoy~