Sincerely Yours, Kuroba Kaito

To my dearest Metantei,

During my time as Katou Kid I would not have expected that I will be interested into a detective like you, certinly you caught y attention for when we have first meet each other you were in the body of a child. I was fascinated by your intelligence for a child of your age however that is when my doubts started arising. A mere id like you cannot possibly possessed the knowledge and intelligence of someone who is an adult, as I investigated further I came to find out that you were not a mere kid after all.

Kudo Shinichi, a high school detective of Teitan High who is well known across Japan. After connecting the dots from yor disappearance and Edogawa Conan's appearance, it was no coincidence that the both of you are one person. I'm both amazed and surpised that nobody have discovered your identity but I figured you had your reasns for hiding it, especially explaining the part how you turned into a child. That is why I did not hesitate to give you a hand when your beloved childhood friend, Mouri Ran, had somehow douted your identity. 

Since then, you were no child in my eyes but the detective who disappeared. You were a hinder in my heist at first but somehow you mde it exciting to the point that without your presence, the heist will not be that thrilling anymore. You were only someone who should be my fated rival and nothing more but unfortunately, you crawl your way up into this magician's heart. I did not know when and how but I'm certain about this feelings, stealing a target jewel was not my only goal anymore as Kaitou Kid but also stealing a detective's heart who have stolen mine without my nowledge. 

Hiding my identity hs never been that easy especially when I'm face to face with someone who has solved every complcated cases that has made his way. We were boh trap to hide our alter ego for the safety of the people that is surrounding us, I understand how hard it has been to you since we are in the same boat. Perhaps that is one of the reason that brought us closer, just having a shrt conversation with you was enough to ease my mind and I'm thankful for that.

I want to apologize to you for disappearing without telling you anything in advance but I do have some great news for you. Kaitou Kid has now retired, Metantei. Let us meet as our persona from now on and get to know each other as our own selves, Shinichi