Author's Note

A pleasant day to all of you. I know it must've been quite a shock to see that this book is marked as completed and I wanted to give an explanation. So far, my last update was nearly a year ago and as much as I want to continue writing and give you guys an update that you all deserve, I sadly can't.

I wanted to apologize for making everyone wait for an update.

I mentioned that I'll continue writing when summer vacation comes around and it's already ending but I still haven't updated anything. I was naive to think that after getting a break from college and being well rested, I'll finally get the motivation to write, but I was wrong.

College is, in fact, hard and life changing for the most part. Some hobbies die and I guess writing is one of them. Not only that, but I hardly ever watch anime anymore, which saddens me since Detective Conan was my childhood I never left behind.

I'm gonna be in my third year next month and it'll get a lot busier for me since everyone says that it's the hardest year in architecture school. I wouldn't delete or unpublished this story (compared to the unfinished ones) so feel free to continue reading my cringey Oneshots LOLOLOL.

I re-read some of them and I can say that some are terribly cringey and poorly written that I wanted to delete this all together but some are actually good enough to stay.

This is not goodbye but a see you soon, everyone. I hope that the stories I have written have somehow manage to help you in someways or another.