Little Not Perfect

Genre: Romance, Fluff, lil bit of Drama, Genderbend

Date Published: October 14, 2021

A/N: Inspired by the song: Little Miss Perfect by Taylor Louderman

***

A/N: Just a visual reference on what Shinichi would look like on this oneshot while Kaito, well, he looks the same as before LOLOL. 

Artist: 괴도 @KIDkuroba4869 (Twitter account)

Final Disclaimer: Please do not read if you don't feel comfortable reading a genderbend of these cinnamon rolls

***

The hallway was as noisy as always when Shinichi walks in while holding a bunch of papers for today's student council meeting. To be honest, she really didn't want to be part of the student council, moreover being the president herself but after three months went by, Shinichi began to get used to it and actually like it at some point. Except for the times that she has to actually be responsible enough to attend a meeting while in the middle of solving a murder case.

Shinichi let out a sighed and stopped by her locker to put the documents inside and grabbed her textbooks. Shinichi still have to write about the murder case she solved yesterday and send it in after the meeting this afternoon. She really doesn't have any choice but to manage her time as a detective as well as a student council president. 

"Well, there goes my time with Sherlock Holmes."

While doing this, the detective was oblivious with the stares from the students presence in the locker area. Well, anyone would be dumb to not stopped by for a few second and admired the pride of their University.

She's wearing a beige cardigan over a light brown turtle neck shirt, above the knee russet skirt and a pair of black doll shoes. Azure eyes that never fails to see the truth, kissable rosy lips, pearl like skin that will turn into pale pink during the cold weather, straight dark brownhair that falls down her slender back, and an intelligence no college student in the University possessed. Except for one.

The moment Shinichi closed her locker, she sees a familiar figure walking passed her with a surprisingly charismatic vibe that can make anyone turn their heads to look at the person. There, just a few lockers away from hers, is the famous magician of the school and the one who has the highest IQ than her, Kuroba Kaito with a guy she presumed to be Nakamori Aoko. 

The way Kaito always have this confident look on her face and the magic tricks Shinichi, herself, find amusing despite knowing it was done by a trick has unexpectedly made the detective feel something weird towards the magician. Her short messy haired that always seems to dance with the wind, the indigo eyes that holds the secret of the world, a grinned that can easily hide the truth and the way her presence alone can throw Shinichi off making her lose her composure and she didn't know the reason why.. up until now.