Best Dating Spot[?]

A/N: I just saw this video on Facebook and I just had to make a oneshot where the couple are dating here! 

***

"You really wanna try this place out huh?"

"The video was so cool I just have to bring you here for an unforgettable date~"

Today for their usual Sunday date, Kaito and Shinichi headed to Toyosu to a place called teamLab Planets, at first Shinichi refused since he wants their date to be somewhere close to Beika City but we know that Kaito will literally do anything just to persuade his lover and what better way to do that by buying him a limited edition Sherlock Holmes hardcover book?

Rolling their pants up and putting their shoes in their shoe lockers, they headed up to the first exhibit (a Waterfall of Light) with the rest of the guest with their lovers. Shinichi never really expected that they'll be going on a date in such a popular place like this one. He will very much prefer to just be with Kaito in a Cafe, talking to one another until they lost track of time, that enough is a perfect date for him as long as he's enjoying it with his magician. But having this for once in awhile isn't that bad either.

"I wonder if there's fish in the water."

"O-Oi! That is not a funny joke now, Shinichi!"

Shinichi just grinned at him teasingly as they head up to the luminous incline with a pouting magician by his side. There, they were meet by a staff handing out some towels for them to dry their feet for the next exhibit which is a dimly lit room full of huge black cushions. Seeing this made the kid inside of Kaito burst out as he threw himself onto the soft cushion with the other guest behind them chuckling at Kaito's childishness. Shinichi only sighed then smiled as he steps onto one cushion to the other then lied down beside his lover. Kaito grinned widely at Shinichi as he reaches for the detective's hand, intertwining it with his while placing a soft kiss onto it causing his flustered lover to looked away. 

There was another reason why he had brought his lover to a place like this, Kaito has been noticing the pile of work and cases Shinichi had to deal with back at home that's why he wanted a changed of scenery which is a stress free place like this. For the passed 3 years of being together after they ended both of their time as Kaitou Kid and Kid Killer, Kaito had moved in with Shinichi at his parent's house which he had already inherited after graduating College. Like any couple, there are times where they argue with one another but will immediately made up since for them, it will be pointless to fought over something so trivial.

After a few minutes went by, they finally moved on to the next place. Walking down the dimly lit hallway, Kaito was taken aback when he felt Shinichi still holding his hand causing him to look at his lover with a wide teasing grinned on his face. 

"What are you looking at?"

"Nothing~ I just thought that my lover is being sweet right now- Oii I'm just kidding!"

Shinichi, who let go of his hand, gave him a quick glare before walking ahead. Soon they have reach another dark hallway that only had pink lights at both sides of the narrow space guiding the path to the next room. Kaito finally caught up to his lover and held his hand tightly into his while Shinichi finally gave up and just let him be. If only he didn't love this idiot he would've already hit him with a soccer ball.

Up ahead, was a bright room filled with strings of changing lights and a small path for them to take. Both were mesmerized to see this as they looked up, watching the changing of colors and soon it changes into the shade of azure and indigo taking them by surprised. Shinichi smiled seeing how he's surrounded by the beautiful color of his lover's eyes, Kaito was the same and soon they both looked at each other and smiled at one another. Shinichi can never think of a life without his magician in his life, if Edogawa Conan and Kaitou Kid didn't exist they will never had meet and fallen in love with each other. Kaito wouldn't know what to do if his detective didn't appeared in his life either, if they had meet first as Kudo Shinichi and Kuroba Kaito will they had fallen for each other and feel the connection they had felt before? As if reading his thoughts, his lover suddenly spoke forcing a wide grinned onto his face.

"..We will, nobody can caught a troublesome magician like you except for me after all."

Shinichi was about to let go of his hand when Kaito suddenly carried him bridal style and swung him around making him blushed madly but seeing that happy smile and loving eyes on his lover? He let it slide for now and smiled back at him which Kaito didn't expect at all as it made his heart flutter.

"Ahh, I really love you Metantei."

"I know, I love you too."

"Ack! Go easy on me or my heart will explode Shinichi~!"

Finally putting him down after earning himself a smack on the head from his lover, they headed to the next room after passing by another dimly lit hallway with water drenching their feet and boy was Shinichi gonna enjoy this. Entering inside they were meet by a knee length deep water in a wide room that was only lit up by various of different colors illuminating onto the water. The only thing Shinichi knew is that Kaito didn't finished watching the video up to this point, when he watched it himself he knew that Kaito will definitely regret going to this place. 

"Woah~ this place looks amazing!!"

"Not for long."

Watching Kaito kicking around in the water and splashing him a little, he slowly felt guilty for him seeing how much his magician is enjoying their date. He knew that it will be bad to provoke his phobia with fish so when Shinichi saw the lights slowly shifting and changing, he quickly made Kaito looked up by hugging him tightly and pushing his chin up to face the ceiling. 

Kaito was surprised but nevertheless let him be while he slowly wrapped his arms around his lover. The muffled voice of the other guest, the calm splashing of water from the other couples walking around and the beautiful colors constantly hitting them made this moment perfect as he lift Shinichi's chin up and catching him by surprised when he placed a soft kiss onto his forehead.

Shinichi wanted to at least return the favor, glancing around and seeing the other guest moving onto the next room, he suddenly grabbed Kaito's collar and gave him a quick yet deep kiss. Kaito, who looks like a red Koi fish upon being hit by the light, was frozen in place and was totally not expecting a kiss from his lover.

"You missed."

"I- ?!!!"

After pulling away from each other, Kaito looked pale upon looking down onto the water which made Shinichi face palmed as he hears the 'manly scream' of his lover and water splashing as he runs off to the exit. There goes his plan, Shinichi thought and quickly followed Kaito before he hurt himself.

When he finally arrived to the exit where another staff is handing them towels, there he saw Kaito sitting down at the side wiping the hell out of his legs causing him to chuckled. Hearing this made the magician looked at him then pouted but still felt happy that he had somehow made Shinichi happy by going to this place, even though there was a horrifying room included here.

Kaito and Shinichi finally moved onto the next and last room which is a glass room filled with color changing huge spheres. Now this is a fun way to end the exhibit as Kaito quickly run off then jumped onto one of the spheres followed by Shinichi who grabbed one then threw it at his lover's direction. They never had much fun like this before, being here together with nothing to care in the world and just the two of them in this room is something they will definitely looked back to.

The room was filled with their laughter and soon they were both exhausted and finally decided to find the exit, it didn't take long for Shinichi to find it but he was confused when he turned around to find his lover missing. Did he perhaps lost him on his way here? Looking around, he suddenly felt a tapped on the shoulder from behind startling him as he turned around but then felt a pair of soft lips onto his making him blushed. 

There, in front of him, is Kaito grinning widely at him.

"Gotcha~"

"You sneaky thief!"

Shinichi was about to smack his head when Kaito suddenly peck his lips once more then runs off snickering with his detective lover chasing after him with an uncontrollable smile on his face. 

"This idiot.."

***

A/N: Hope you like this wholesome oneshot of our favorite couple~!