When I Met You

When Kaito and Shinchi returned back to their old life without the fear and worries for some Organization going after their life, they finally started going out with each other. It's only been 3 years since then but they are already so busy to have some time for themselves. While Shinichi is busy with cases that seems to appear out of nowhere whenever he stepped out of the house, Kaito is busy with his shows and tours after he debuted at the same time Shinichi had opened up his detective agency. They started living together 6 months into their relationship in a penthouse near the agency in Beika City, at first they were supposed to moved into a small apartment complex however their parents insisted on moving in somewhere bigger. 

"Did you see the News last night? "

"Yeah! Kuroba-sama is as handsome as ever~ I would love to go to New York right now and watch his show!" One of the girl answered while sighing dreamily.

Shinichi couldn't helped but broke into a smile upon hearing the conversation that's taking place beside him. Ever since Kaito went overseas for a show last week, he has been receiving endless of calls from his Lover. And as cue, his phone started ringing. Looking at the caller's ID, he answered the call causing the two girls to stopped talking upon hearing the famous detective's voice. He didn't want to admit it but he did misses his magician whenever he comes back home to an empty house, without the usual greetings with a cup of coffee his Lover brewed for him.

"What is it this time, Mr. Magician."

"I just called to say that I missed you, Honey~! And I have great news! The show ended earlier than expected and the next show that was supposed to be in Pennsylvania got moved at the end of April, I'll be back at Tokyo tomorrow~"

"Ugh, what's with that endearment? You sure you didn't do anything to have them moved the show so that you can return back here because of what day tomorrow is?" Shinichi questioned while tapping a finger on the table. He knew that Kaito will do anything to be together with him during that day. I mean, he literally skipped his finals 2 years ago just to take Shinichi out on a date! Thankfully, the University didn't give it much thought since Kaito is an important student to them, not to mentioned he was the reason why their University became famous.

"Oii I promise you, they decided to moved it on their own! And I know you like it whenever I call you sweet endearments like that, Darling ~" Kaito said seductively over the phone, causing the person he is currently with to sighed and pretended that he didn't heard anything. This only made the magician snickered as he continues talking to his lover.

The detective couldn't helped but to chuckled upon hearing this. He could already imagine what face the magician was making when he said that, causing a light dust of blush to appear on his cheeks. He wanted to tell Kaito how much he missed him and that he should hurry up and come back home to him. However he didn't want to bother the already busy magician, and he did said he will be returning back tomorrow so all he needed to do is wait for him.

Shinichi and Kaito continued to talked over the phone, not noticing the pair of girls who were talking to each other earlier eavesdropping to the conversation the Lovers are having. There was a rumor going around that the famous magician and detective was dating a guy but who knew those two are actually a couple? Well, even before rumors started to spread around about the two famous gentlemen being possibly gay, there are fans already wishing these couple to end up being together.

"So it was true that they are gay? I can't wait to tell the others~"

"Shhhh keep it down, he will hear you-"

"Kudo-kun, here's your coffee and a lemon pie on the house. You've been really busy these days, you should take better care of yourself while your Lover is away." Rei said while placing the said dish in front of the detective. Ever since they have successfully brought down the Black Organization,  he decided to opened up a Cafe shop in Haido City and surprisingly, his resentment towards Akai has disappeared and soon the both have officially started going out with each other.