Full Moon

A/N: Just a really short Oneshot for y'all!

***

"Hmm?.. Shinichi, why are you still up?" Kaito asked, still sleepy due to waking up after not feeling his beloved detective by his side.

"I couldn't sleep and someone woke me up." Shinichi answered back from the balcony while looking at his lover, smiling at him before returning his gaze back at the bright full moon.

6 years ago, Shinichi and Kaito were only fated rivals with an identity nobody knew about. A high school detective who was turned back into a kid and a high school magician who has a secret identity everyone called "Kaitou Kid". They knew that they can get along well despite being rivals,however it never crossed their mind that it can be something more than merely getting along, they fell in love with each other.

Soon, when both of their alter ego were put away, never to be return back, they finally became honest with each other. And just like that faithful day, the moon was their only witnessed.

Shinichi was awoken from the bright light of the moon coming through the glass window. He would have return back to sleep some more however when he saw how bright the moon is, he was suddenly return back to that nostalgic moment.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Shinichi whispered softly when he felt his lover wrapping his arms around him, which Kaito answered with a hummed.

Every time he hugged his Metantei like this, Kaito never wants to let him go. It was a rare opportunity after all since the detective isn't really a fan with it however once they became alone, with nobody around, Shinichi will crave for his arms.

Kaito couldn't helped but let out a soft chuckled, remembering how Shinichi will turn bright red and pushing him off during their first year of being together. But now, 3 years into their relationship and 2 years into their marriage, Shinichi is more open than ever before.

"What are you laughing about now? If it's about the burn omelette I cooked then I'll drop you down this balcony." Shinichi said, threatening Kaito which only made the magician snickered upon remembering his husband's failed attempt of cooking a simple omelette.

Grabbing ahold of Shinichi's left hand, he placed a soft kiss on his ring finger, where a simple gold ring is resting. No matter how many times he sees this ring, the proof that Shinichi is all his, he still couldn't believed it no matter how many years has passed by. Shinichi wouldn't admit it but he felt the same way.

Grabbing ahold of Kaito's left hand, he started to play with the golden ring on his finger with an uncontrollable smile on his face. Shinichi was determined, even during his time as Edogawa Conan, that sooner or later he will caught the Phantom Thief under the moonlight but... who knew he will do it in the most unexpected and romantic way possible?

With this, Kaito broke the comfortable silent with a question.

"Shinichi, what do you think will our future be if Kaitou Kid and Edogawa Conan never existed? Do you think we'll still have this future together without their help entangling our path together?" Kaito asked while resting his chin above the detective's head.

Shinichi asked this question to himself a lot of times already in the past, and during those times, his answer will remain the same.

"We might only be together because of Edogawa Conan and Kaitou Kid but that's not all. Our paths will forever crossed with one another even without their help because you will still be a magician and I will still be a detective. At some point, we will still meet one another. It might be during one of the crime scene I'm in, during one of your magic shows or even just simply passing by one another on the streets. If it's meant to be then this present of ours, will still happened without the existence of Kaitou Kid and Edogawa Conan. You know why? Because I'm the only one who is allowed to captured both you and Kaitou Kid"

"As expected from the infamous Kudo Shinichi- Oh I forgot, it's Kuroba Shinichi~" Kaito said, correcting himself as he makes Shinichi face him, giving him a soft pecked on the lips making the detective blushed.

Shinichi was right. Even without their alter ego's help, fate will find it's way to make them meet each other and if it doesn't? He will be the one who will go against fate and look for his beloved detective himself, that's how much he have fallen in love with his Mentantei

Suddenly pulling the said detective into a hugged, Shinichi sighed then smiled as he returned it back, muttering the words that made Kaito smiled widely than ever before.

"...I love you so stop crashing me, you idiot thief."

***

A/N: Did I created this oneshot after seeing how bright the full moon is tonight? Yes, yes I did LOLOL