Sincerely Yours, Kudo Shinichi

To my dearest Kaitou Kid,

From the very beginning I did not like how a phantom thief like you has caught my attention, who doesn't have the slightest interest with thieves. I was irritated and confused, why should I continue to pursue someone whom I know will only waste my time and efforts? Slowly, that was answered every time I go into your heist.

The thrilled and adrenaline I'm feeling whenever I go face to face with you, the codes and cat & mouse chase we have been doing has became enjoyable and fun without the fear of someone dying. It was like you were the cure to the deadly cursed that has been surrounding me. We started it off with a usual heist and to think you were able to figured out my identity as Kudo Shinichi, I wasn't afraid for some reason. Soon, I ended up earning the title "Kid Killer" despite being a child in the eyes of the media.

You were 'supposed' to be just a fated rival of mine but how did it ended up getting deeper? Every heist, every case you are involved with and every time you showed up, why does my heart keep pounding like it craves for your presence? It wasn't like this from the start so how did I ended up developing such feelings towards you? From wanting to put you behind bars to helping you accomplish your reason for existing. Kaitou Kid, who are you?

You are someone who is a walking mystery that I will do anything to solve, some mysteries are better left unsolved and I know for a fact that you are one of them however... I will not be able to have a peace of mind if I cannot solve the mystery called Kaitou Kid. Simply uncovering your mask and revealing the person behind Kid is not enough, I want to get to know you more not as the magician under the moonlight but as the person who is behind his mask.

I will be waiting for your reappearance, Kid. It's been 3 years since your disappearance from the face of the media, I did not know I will be saying this to a phantom thief like you but...

I miss you.