can i have a ride home? i'm at a party and i don't know anyone

don't tell my mom and i won't tell your dad
we're just two boys in love
what's so bad?
(can i have a ride home? i'm at a party and i don't know anyone, by carpetgarden)

*phone call from atsumu...*

"hello?"

omi can you come get me please?

"yeah, where are you?"

i-i'm at a party, oikawa made me come and he disappeared somewhere

"okay send me the address i'll be right there."

kiyoomi hung up and got into his car.

the two have been dating secretly for about a month now.

when kiyoomi pulled up to the house atsumu was already waiting outside. he ran into the car not wanting to be at the party anymore.

"are you okay?" kiyoomi asked.

"yeah i'm good.. can we go get something to eat?" atsumu asked though he did seem a bit shaken up about something.

they went through a drive through and kiyoomi wasn't hungry so atsumu just got an order of fries.

they drove back to the ace's house and sat outside the house in kiyoomi's car.

through the haste of it all the two completely forgot it was new year's eve.

it was only about 10pm and there was a comfortable silence as they chilled in the car with music on.

they talked for a while about random things.

after a while atsumu seemed to be on the verge of wanting to sleep.

noticing this kiyoomi told him they should go inside.

so they went inside. kiyoomi insisted they have to take a shower and so he told atsumu to go to the guest bathroom while he would use the shower in his room. (yeah he rich like that 😝)

"wait, omi?"

"hm?"

"why do you want to keep us a secret?" atsumu looked up at his boyfriend with eyes that almost seemed to be tear filled but with moonlight being the only illumination it was hard to tell.

kiyoomi tensed. he didn't really know why. at first it was because he was worried about what his parents would say or what everyone else would think but now, he doesn't care. he knows he loves atsumu and though they haven't officially said it yet he knew atsumu loved him.

"i don't want to keep us a secret," kiyoomi sighed. "i love you atsumu more than anything."

"i love ya too omi omi!" the faux blonde yelled at he jumped on his boyfriend hugging him.

"careful," the ace chuckled hugging back. "so atsu, baby, will you be my official non secret boyfriend?"

"yes!!"

kiyoomi smiled and led them to the bathroom.

"you want to shower together?" atsumu asked with a small smile.

"don't make me regret it," the ace chuckled.

this was a big night for the two.

they had never said "i love you" to each other before and they'd never showered together before.

as they stepped into the shower it felt tense and awkward.

atsumu stood in front of kiyoomi not facing him.

"can you pass me the shampoo?" the faux blonde asked quietly.

"no, let me."

"h-huh?"

suddenly atsumu felt kiyoomi's hands massaging shampoo into his hair.

he smiled to himself.

this made the two a lot closer and they were happy to delve farther into their relationship.

little did they know that when atsumu turned around and kissed kiyoomi it was at 12am on the dot.

"this is gonna be a perfect year with you," kiyoomi whispered against his boyfriends lips.

happy new year's guys!! i hope you all have an amazing 2021. i know 2020 was pretty bad but hopefully 2021 will get better.