no matter the season (tw)

i got my long sleeves on
baggy and way too long
nobody has questions in december but five months later all i hear is
aren't you warm?
aren't you sweating up a storm?
are you aware it's hotter than hell out here?
but i have to tell them i'm freezing no matter the season
(no matter the season by sara kays)

*tw eating disorder*

atsumu and sakusa are still in high school.

they're not very close friends only seeing each other at training camps one or two times a year.

it was almost time to go to another one of those training camps and atsumu was dreading it.

you can't wear a hoodie and sweats playing volleyball.

"tsumu come down for dinner," osamu yelled from downstairs.

"i'll eat later," atsumu lied laying back down on his bed.

he quickly covered himself in his blankets and put his earphones in trying desperately to fall asleep.

later that week atsumu packed his bag for the training camp grimacing as he put shorts and tee shirts into the bag.

"it's gonna be fine"

he tells himself.

"no ones even gonna care they're probably not going to be looking at you anyway"

the next morning atsumu and his brother got on the bus to go to the training camp.

"yer wearin a hoodie right now? arencha hot?" osamu asked.

"no it's actually pretty cold in here," atsumu lied putting in his earphones and looking out the window.

about an hour later the bus arrived to the training camp.

an orange haired male immediately spotted atsumu and ran over to say hi.

"tsumu-san come on we gotta go play!" the shorter tried to drag the bleach blonde away.

"wait wait wait. how about later okay?" he asked and hinata nodded running off to go greet other people.

inarizaki went and put their bags away getting changed into something for comfortable for playing.

atsumu was picking at his shirt the whole time trying to make it seem looser. as well as trying to pull down his shorts to show less of his thighs.

"i don't want to be here. they all probably think i'm so fat"

atsumu shook the thoughts from his head and walked slightly close to his brother as they stepped out onto the court to play against some other players.

"what's yer problem?" osamu asked after the first set of the game. "you're actin all weird and not playin right. what's wrong with you?"

"nothing i'm sorry," the bleach blonde mumbled taking the ball and getting ready to serve.

his eyes felt blurry and his head hurt like hell.