skin

you can try to get under my, under my, under my skin
while he's on mine
(skin, by sabrina carpenter)

when sakusa and atsumu decided to announce they're dating they expected a lot of backlash.

as popular professional volleyball players feedback would always be shared whether it was asked for or not.

so when they posted about their relationship it was no surprise when they got hundreds of likes and comments.

the comments were half and half, some good responses some bad.

sakusa made atsumu promise not to look at any of it because he knew how bad the blonde could over think.

the two were actually just about to move into their own apartment together.

when the moving truck came osamu helped atsumu pack all of his stuff in.

"hey samu can i see yer phone?" atsumu asks when they're nearly finished.

"for what?" osamu asked putting the last box in.

atsumu shrugs, "i dunno."

"i'm under very strict orders not to let you look at social media so if that's what you want then no."

"ugh come on samu please," the blonde whined.

"nope, like i said i'm under strict orders and i'm not tryin to get murdered by yer fiancé," osamu shrugged with a teasing grin.

"yer such a loser," atsumu grumbled.

"not my fault."

later that day the blonde met up with his fiancé at the apartment where they were starting to move their stuff in.

"omi why won't ya at least let me see it? it's not like i'm gonna die or somethin," atsumu whined as he handed kiyoomi a box.

"because it's nothing to waste your time on babe, alright? now instead of just handing me boxes carry some in too please," the raven said taking the heavy box atsumu had placed in his arms.

the blonde grumbled and grabbed a box carrying it inside too.

when they were finally done taking all the boxes in atsumu tackled sakusa to the couch. atsumu nuzzled into his fiancé sighing tiredly but contently.

"we still have to unpack everything you know," kiyoomi chuckled.

"can we do it tomorrow omi please," the blonde whined hugging onto the raven tighter to keep him from getting up.

"fine fine, but let me get up to go get the sheets. i'll make the bed and you'll stay here yeah?"

"mhm.."

atsumu looked up to make sure the coast was clear when sakusa walked away and it was.

so he brought out his phone and texted his trusty best friend who wouldn't keep anything from him.