water fountain (tw abuse)

s̸he couldn't be at home in the night time because it made h̸e̸r̸ him feel alone but at that time s̸he was too young
i should've built a home with a fountain for us
the moment that s̸he told me that s̸he was in love
(water fountain by alec benjamin)

kiyoomi knew atsumu had troubles at home but never would he have imagined what's actually going on.

the two had been dating since their seconds year and they're now third years.

kiyoomi didn't know exactly what was going on until one night he got a strange call from atsumu.

"omi can i come over please?"

the faux blonde's voice sounded desperate like he was on the verge of tears.

"yeah of course but it's late, and you know the train ride takes at least an hour," the ace said concerned.

"y-yeah it'll be fine. can you just.. stay on the phone with me please?" atsumu asked.

"of course."

and so the two stayed on the phone for about the hour and a half it took for atsumu to get from hyogo to tokyo.

as atsumu stepped up to the door of the sakusa household kiyoomi was already there and waiting.

"come inside, before you catch a cold." the taller said pulling atsumu inside.

"o-omi," was all the blonde could manage to say.

kiyoomi wrapped his arm around atsumu taking him up to his room. they sat on the bed across from each other.

"so what's going on atsu?"

"o-omi he hit me. a-and samu, and s-suna saw everything," atsumu started to cry as his breathing grew heavier.

"who hit you? your dad?"

"y-yeah."

"hey come here," kiyoomi brought the blonde closer. "can you show me where he hit you?" he knew this was a touchy question but he needed to see if there were any open cuts or anything that needed to be treated.

atsumu nodded his hands shaking as he brought his shirt up to show dark bruises and a few new ones still forming.

"how long has this been happening?" kiyoomi asked.

"a-a while," the blonde admitted.

kiyoomi wrapped his arms around atsumu as he started crying harder.

"shh it's okay," the ace whispered sweet nothings into sobbing boys ear rubbing his back trying to calm him down.

atsumu kept pushing himself closer to kiyoomi even after they couldn't get any closer he still kept trying.

"atsu. atsumu look at me, baby please," the taller lifted the shorter's head from his chest. "we'll figure this out okay? you can stay here for winter break but i need you to calm down."

"o-okay.. can we sleep?" asked atsumu as he wiped his eyes and kiyoomi wiped the rest of his stray tears.

"of course, let's get you changed first though into something more comfortable."

atsumu changed into one of kiyoomi's tee shirts and a pair of his sweatpants.

"omi cuddles."

"come here," the ace said and the blonde sat on his lap. kiyoomi positioned them so they were laying down and atsumu's breathing finally evened out.

this is kinda eh but would anyone be interested in reading the osasuna version of this? also this song doesn't go with this one shot at all but i didn't know what else to do 😰