when you were young

you sit there in your heartache
waiting on some beautiful boy to
to save you from your old ways
you play forgiveness
watch it now here he comes
(when you were young, by the killers)

___

"where's a good place to find a boyfriend?" atsumu asks out of nowhere one day when he was hanging out with his friends oikawa and suna.

"a bar?" suna suggested.

"no that's better for hookups," oikawa said. "why do you want a boyfriend so suddenly anyway tsumu-chan?"

"because valentine's day is coming up and you guys have boyfriends so i want one too," atsumu complained.

"ohh i see," oikawa laughed.

"download a dating app," suna said and oikawa nodded.

and so atsumu downloaded the infamous dating app known as tinder.

"if any of these guys murder me i'm blaming you two," he said as he signed up.

"uh huh but if you find your one true love you'll be thanking us," oikawa teased.

as atsumu swiped through the app he found a few people who were kinda cute.

then he saw 'sakusa kiyoomi'. the bleach blonde super liked him embarrassingly fast.

"guys look at this dude," atsumu said as suna and oikawa looked over his shoulder.

"he's hot," oikawa said and suna agreed.

"he looked kinda like an asshole though" suna admitted.

"a little bit," atsumu too agreed.

the three then went off doing their own thing. they decided to watch movies and just hang out for the rest of the night.

the next day when atsumu went home and check his phone he was practically jumping up and down.

he saw that sakusa swiped on him too and left a message.

sakusa kiyoomi
aside from being sexy what do you do for a living?

miya atsumu
well that's one way to say hi

atsumu really didn't expect that to be the first text he got from this hottie.

sakusa kiyoomi
i'm so sorry my cousin stole my phone-
but hi i guess.

miya atsumu
so your cousin thinks i'm sexy 😩

sakusa kiyoomi
yeah but he's annoying as fuck. dont talk to him.

miya atsumu
ohhh i see you don't want me to talk to him because you want me to talk to you okayyyy 😜

sakusa kiyoomi
that isn't what i said.

miya atsumu
but it's kinda implied😍