dreamy suicide pact

i want to kiss every single scar that you have
i want to make you mine
i want to wake up next to you
(dreamy suicide pact by dandelion hands)

(tw: self harm / suicide attempt)

~

"omi we're gonna be together forever right?"

"of course atsu."

~

oh to go back to such a simple time.

now as atsumu sits alone in his crappy apartment stoned out of his mind and hungover he can barely remember it.

he also didn't remember the way the blood dripped out of his arms and thighs.

and of course how could he remember being taken to the hospital?

the faux blonde didn't quite reach reality again until he saw his twin's sobbing figure sitting next to him.

"s-samu?" atsumu's eyes couldnt quite get used to the bright lights and white walls of the room.

"tsumu? oh my god you're awake," the grey haired male breathed in disbelief.

"where are we?" the blonde's voice was raspy from not talking for about three days. that's how long he'd been asleep.

"the hospital," osamu answered bitterly. "what were you thinking?" he then asked softer.

"i-i don't know. i wasn't."

the doctors then came in once noticing atsumu being awake.

they did a few more tests before diagnosing him with severe depression and anxiety.

he was then discharged and taken home.

"has omi-"

"no. he hasn't reached out at all," osamu said cutting off his brother.

you may be wondering what happened.

what was the full story?

let's go back to a week ago...

"atsumu i'm worried about you," sakusa had said.

"there's nothing to be worried about omi omi," atsumu had said with a smile.

a smile sakusa saw right through.

"tell me the truth atsu."

"i am. why don't you believe me?"

"because your brother told me. i just want to help."

"well i'm fine there's nothing to 'help'."

sakusa had sighed and tried to wrap his arms around the blonde who flinched away.

"don't touch me if you don't believe me."