drivers license

*am i writing this while watching big hero 6? yes. yes i am.*

and all my friends are tired of hearing how much i miss you
but i kinda feel sorry for them
'cause they'll never know you the way that i do
(drivers license by olivia rodrigo)

ah yes heart break.

the wonderful feeling.

or should i say the most excruciating one.

sakusa kiyoomi was never one to trust, or love for that matter.

he didn't see the point in trusting someone, loving someone, what was the point?

hah well who would've known?

sakusa kiyoomi is here crying over a stupid blonde with a pretty face.

and pretty eyes.

and unusually soft hair for how much it's dyed.

'shit i need to stop thinking about him.'

kiyoomi sighs.

why did the stupid blonde have to be so lovable.

the two had broken up about a week ago.

sometimes kiyoomi wondered if atsumu was feeling as bad as he was.

the break up was mutual for the most part because well they weren't perfect, they didn't communicate well and fought a lot.

and although there was all of that there were soft moments too.

soft moments where atsu would be half asleep curled into kiyoomi like a worn out puppy.

the spiker would give anything to go back to that time.

at practice it wasn't awkward.

they acted like they did before they dated, before they became friends, before they even knew each other.

kiyoomi went back to calling the setter miya and the setter still used that annoyingly adorable nickname.

it seemed like atsumu became even more buddy buddy with hinata and bokuto than before.

more so hinata though.

kiyoomi was not an insecure person, especially not when it came to the short ball of energy, but seeing atsumu close to him made his insides curl.

at practice the next day he made eye contact with miya, something so simple, so stupid, made him want to die.

when miya used to hold eye contact at practice a little too long it used to make him feel warmth and love now he just sighs as he heads to the locker room showers first as always.

a few minutes later kiyoomi could hear the loud voices of the three other monster generation.

"tsumu-san we should go out to the club tonight!"