cloud 9

but when he loves me i feel like i'm floating
when he calls me pretty i feel like somebody
(cloud 9, by beach bunny)

atsumu was hanging out with oikawa and sugawara one day and they were talking about their relationships.

"why are you with sakusa-kun anyways tsumu he seems so mean and boring?" oikawa asked and atsumu scoffed.

"i could say the same about your 'iwa-chan'," atsumu said smugly.

"shut up loser and just answer the question," oikawa rolled his eyes.

"well he's not boring or mean. he's really amazing and really sweet."

"whatever you say tsumu, now koushi-chan..."

their conversation went on for a while and atsumu kept thinking of his boyfriend and how sweet he can be.

"well guys i'm tired so i think i'm gonna go home," the faux blonde said and his friends said okay.

atsumu went home and his boyfriend was still at work.

"ughhh," atsumu whined and decided to start making dinner.

as atsumu stood at the counter humming to himself as he made the food.

he was too spaced out in his own world that when his boyfriend came through the door he didn't even notice.

he didn't notice until he felt strong hands on his hips.

"omi?"

"hm?"

atsumu turned around and hugged kiyoomi.

"i missed you," atsumu said.

"i missed you more," kiyoomi smiled.

the faux blonde smiled back and finished cooking dinner.

after they ate they settled down to watch a movie.

"you're so awesome omi i love you so so sooo much," atsumu said and he cuddled up closer to his omi.

"i love you too sweetheart," kiyoomi smiled playing with his boyfriend's hair.

this was so short but i wanted to make something fluffy so here it is :)