are you bored yet?

cause we could stay at home and watch the sunset
but i can't help from askin,
"are you bored yet?"
and if you're feeling lonely you should tell me
before this ends up as another memory
(are you bored yet? by the wallows ft. clairo)

sakusa was... well popular. the girls and boys would swoon over him for his gorgeous black curls and sharp eyes. he never paid them any mind though.

one day like any other he was hanging out with komori and their friends while playing a game of truth or dare.

"sakusa your turn," kuroo said with a smirk.

"what are we 8?" sakusa scowled.

"might as well be," bokuto laughed.

"your dare is to..." kuroo looked around until he caught eyes on something, or someone. "your dare is to make miya atsumu fall in love with you."

"who is miya atsumu?" sakusa asked disgusted with the idea of having to make someone fall in love with him.

"you know osamu right?" semi asked and sakusa nodded. "it's his twin brother."

"since when does osamu have a twin?" sakusa asked genuinely making the others laugh.

"so do you accept your dare?" kuroo asked although he knew he didn't have a choice.

"i guess," sakusa sighed and his friends all cheered.

later that day after class sakusa stayed behind watching the bleach blonde put his books and pens away.

the blonde seemed to hum to himself lost in his own world.

sakusa stepped across the classroom to front and stood in front of atsumu's desk.

this made atsumu look up at the other male with wide honey brown eyes.

"what do ya want?" he asked.

"what are you doing after class?" kiyoomi asked.

"studying," the blonde shrugged standing up and putting his backpack on his shoulders. "um see ya around i guess."

kiyoomi watched as the miya twin walked out of the classroom.

___

"what are you doing hanging around my brother?" osamu asked one day after sakusa had been trying to get atsumu to stop studying for once and hang out with him.

"and so what if i have?" sakusa asked boredly.

"you didn't even know he existed till a week ago. what do you want with him?" osamu asked.

sakusa just shrugged, "whatever happens happens."

___

later that week the school dance had been announced.

"atsumu."