grr arf arf

guys i just finished your lie in april and i can't stop cryingh like wtf

when atsumu was young he was so care free.

he would spend time with his twin and their friends.

he'd chase butterflies in the fields and play tag.

when he was diagnosed he didn't believe what was happening.

going to school the next few years he was always known as the "sick kid".

everyone either pitied him or avoided him.

his sickness wasn't something generic it was uncommon.

and although there wasn't much detail on it the doctors knew he didn't have much time.

when miya atsumu met sakusa kiyoomi there was something instant that connected between them.

they felt as if they'd known each other their whole lives.

the first time kiyoomi had gone to the miyas' house he was confronted by the healthy twin as atsumu had gone off to do something.

"ya know right?" osamu had asked and kiyoomi looked at him questionably.

"know what?"

"tsumu's sick. we don't know how much longer we have with him and if yer just gonna leave when things get bad don't bother staying now. i can tell he really likes you."

"i'm not going anywhere," kiyoomi had answered honestly and as he sits next to the sleeping faux blonde's hospital bed right now he remembers that promise.

he subconsciously grabs the frail hand of atsumu and he sighs.

three months ago atsumu had been fine.

they'd play volleyball together and have a good time.

it's was only two months ago when atsumu had taken a fall.

he had been running up to set a ball when his body collapsed.

the faux blonde had been hospitalized ever since.

"omi yer here again?" atsumu asks groggily as his eyes adjust to the bright hospital lights.

"yeah, i got done with practice early," kiyoomi answers, and what he didn't say was that he actually skipped practice. he'd been skipping practice for the past week.

"ya have train more. yer an amazing player omiomi and ya can't let it go to waste," the faux blonde is now sitting up coughing a bit as he does so.

kiyoomi clutches his hand tighter.

"i know," the raven mumbles.

"do ya though? after high school ya could make a professional team. ya need to so ya can keep doin what ya love."

"i know."

three months ago atsumu had been looking at colleges with kiyoomi.

the faux blonde just looked over the other's shoulder as he researched.