18

so if you wanna piss off your parents
date me to scare them
show them you're all grown up
if long hair and tattoos are what attract you baby then you're in luck
(18 by anarbor)

atsumu grew up in a household telling him he needed to be perfect.

his twin, osamu, after all already was.

so since the miya family already had a perfect son atsumu chose not to live up to their standards.

when the blonde turned 18 he decided to go to a club.

he called his best friend oikawa who was a year older than him and they planned where to go.

atsumu wore this like the bad b he is 😍‼️

he paired it with leggings and was out the door with his bestie in no time.

as the two watched the band play from near the back oikawa commented, "the lead singer is hot."

"yeah he is," the faux blonde said with complete heart eyes.

"oh my god you should totally get his number!" the brunette smiled.

"no i could never," the blonde shook his head.

"yes you can! you're a bad bitch don't forget that babes now when they're done preforming you're gonna get his number," oikawa said.

"fine but if i ask for the singer's number you have to ask for the drummer's number," atsumu smirked as oikawa looked at the drummer who had nice arms. *wink wink*

"xjxiksnrf fine."

so when the band stopped performing atsumu and oikawa stepped up to the older guys and asked for their numbers.

(iwaizumi is 22 and sakusa is 21)

oikawa not surprisingly got the number immediately.

"why should i give you my number? what's so special about you?" the raven haired singer asked.

"w-well i- nothing really it's just-" atsumu stumbled over his words blushing like crazy.

sakusa chuckled at this. "calm down blondie i'll give you my number, if you'll dance with me."

"dance with you? like right now?" the blonde asked.