crush culture

my god don't look at your phone no ones gonna call you
quit checking your volume
i don't care if i'm forever alone i'm not falling for you
(crush culture, by conan gray)

"stop komori i don't need a date," kiyoomi sighed as he told his cousin to put the dating app away.

"wait wait look at this guy, he's pretty cute huh?" motoya asked shoving his phone in his cousin's face.

kiyoomi grabbed the phone and looked at the man on the screen. it was a bleach blond with honey brown eyes.

he is pretty cute.

his name was miya atsumu and his bio read '19 i'm not too picky as long as you're not a psycho ;)'

sakusa couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

"so you like him?" komori asked.

"he seems alright but i'm still not sure i need a date. i don't even know if i'm going to go to the stupid party."

"cmon kiyo it's your dad's party you gotta go," komori pouted.

"i'll think about it. for now i have to go to work i'll see you later," and with that the raven haired man walked out of his cousins apartment and drove to his workplace.

later that night kiyoomi was trying to fall asleep after taking a shower. he looked at his phone and looked at the dating app komori had set up.

he sighed opening it and he looked at miya atsumu's profile again.

it can't hurt just to message him.

and that's exactly what he did.

10:38pm
sakusa: hello, i was wondering if you were free this weekend i have a party to go to and my family insists i need a date. maybe we could meet up sooner though to see if we're compatible at all.

2:47am
miya: hi! i would be interested in accompanying you to the party and sure meeting up sooner as well sounds nice. i'm free tomorrow if you are :)

when kiyoomi woke up he saw the message that the faux blonde sent.

he thought the timing of the message was weird but thought nothing of it.

8:13am
sakusa: i'm free later today at 5 if that's a good time for you.

sakusa sent the message and headed off to work. he got off early today hence why he said he was free at five.

atsumu had agreed to the time and they had decided on going to a small cafe.

when the time rolled around kiyoomi showed up first getting a table in the corner by the window.

atsumu was 10 minutes late but when he walked through the door sakusa couldn't even complain.

the bleached blonde was wearing a pastel pink sweater with light washed cuffed jeans that were tight around the waist.