nothing pt 2????

this probs gonna be gross with fluff and low key ooc but yeah 🥰🤪😛😜😇😌😛😜🥰😛😙😜😌🤨😌😛😙🤨

the next morning atsumu woke up and everything that had happened last night felt like a fever dream.

he never thought he could experience something so- so perfect it just didn't feel real.

kiyoomi had to be an angel sent from heaven.

when atsumu checked his phone there was a text from kiyoomi.

9am
omi: just wanted to check in on you, you seemed pretty out of it last night

1pm
atsu: don't worry omi omi i'm good :)

1:02pm
omi: are you sure?

1:03
atsu: definitely
when can we hang out again thooo

1:04
omi: whenever you want

1:07
atsu: like right now??????

1:09
omi: sure

atsumu basically sprinted out of bed and ran to get dressed.

he only put on sweatpants and a hoodie but it was good enough.

he rushed to the park kiyoomi had said to meet at.

idk how to incorporate this into the story but i think it's really cute and it just came to my mind so flashback to last night when kiyoomi was walking atsumu home,

atsumu leaned against the taller as he walked. it was like the blonde was drunk on tiredness the way he stumbled and slurred his words.

after a while of the stumbling and almost making kiyoomi trip on his own feet, kiyoomi picked the blonde up carrying him the rest of the way home.

when they got to the miya residence atsumu lifted his head from kiyoomi's shoulder and looked into his eyes.

"...omi," was all he said as he brushed his fingers against the taller's cheekbone. kiyoomi figured that in atsumu's half awake half asleep state he just didn't say his name right. the new nickname was cute though but he'd never admit it.

flash back over.

atsumu smiled at the memory. it was blurry from sleep but he remembered it nonetheless.

atsumu smiled as he saw kiyoomi watching over a pond where small koi fish swam and cherry blossoms fell into the water.

"omi, hey," the blonde said as he came within hearing distance.

"hey atsumu."

"it's really pretty out here, too bad winters coming soon to ruin it all," the blonde pouted looking at the beautiful flowers and trees that will all be covered in snow soon.

"winter can be pretty too. sometimes simpler things can be prettier than most," kiyoomi stated looking out over the water.

atsumu was so intrigued with sakusa he didn't even know what to say. he just stared at the godlike male in front of him and smiled.

"you have a beautiful smile miya," the taller said looking at atsumu from the corner of his eye.

"ya think so?" the blonde asked unable to stop his smile from growing.

"i do."

kiyoomi took atsumu to a small diner that was warm and cozy. it could make anyone feel at home.

as they waited for their food to come atsumu felt the others hand grab his from under the table.

the blonde felt himself blush as he smiled and covered his face with his other hand.

he couldn't see it but from across the table kiyoomi had a slight smirk/smile on his face from the reaction he got.

"omi are ya gonna let of my hand when we start eatin?"

"do you want me to?"

"not really."

"then no."

and kiyoomi stuck to that they ate their food and fed each other some of their own food with only on hand keeping their other hand interlocked under the table.

"this has been the best day ever," atsumu smiled as he skipped on the sidewalk as kiyoomi walked next to him.

"agreed."

when they got back to atsumu's house an unlikely person was standing at the front door...

currently playing forget her by girl in red on repeat and yeah a cliff hang ur welcome ur gonna get a third update tonight

also go listen to my playlist 😡😡

pls 🥺

djxuzizk bye