nothinh

i just got rejected and i can't tell if i want to write angst or fluff. so both 😃🔪

atsumu had his beautiful hot loving boyfriend and a great place on his volleyball team. he was a third year and captain of the team.

one day he was walking down the street to his favorite cafe which he usually goes to with his boyfriend.

he realized they hadn't texted in about a day which was common in their relationship since they lived so far away but it still made atsumu kinda sad.

he shook off the feeling though and kept walking.

when he got to the cafe he ordered his usual, a vanilla latte with extra whipped cream.

he was mindlessly scrolling through instagram when he got a message from his amazing boyfriend.

it read,

'hey atsumu i don't think this is gonna work anymore sorry

oh and also don't text me anymore'

atsumu felt like his heart had just been ripped out.

they'd been together only two months but it was the blonde's first real relationship he felt at ease in.

he felt like he couldn't breathe-

like he didn't want to breathe

leaving his half finished drinking the setter walked out of the cafe tears flooding his eyes.

he got weird looks by passerby's but he didn't care right now.

he went home where his brother wasn't.

osamu was at suna's probably making out or some shit.

atsumu buried himself under his blankets. he felt like he couldn't breathe and he was almost hyperventilating from all the crying.

he eventually fell asleep and when he woke up at 1am his head throbbed.

he got up to look for some sort of medicine and when he looked through the medicine cabinet there was basically nothing.

"fuck," the setter sighed.

he really wanted to scream. maybe break shit.

that wouldn't help though.

that would just make him seem like a psycho.

so atsumu decided to go for a walk to clear his head.

as he walked down the moonlit streets he thought about everything.

about how he wasn't actually that happy in his relationship,

about how he wants a boyfriend so fucking bad it hurts but he's afraid of commitment,

and about how his head hurt like a train was running it over a million times.

that's when atsumu saw a dark haired male who he would let kidnap him in less than a second.

the male turned around to face atsumu and gave him a questioning look.

"what are ya lookin at?" atsumu asked almost on instinct.

"it seems kinda late for you to be out here don't you think?" the taller male says cooley.

"it seems late for you to be out here too i'm not that special 🙄‼️"
(yes atsumu can talk in emojis 🙄‼️)

this made the other chuckle.

"what are ya doing out here anyway?"

"i'm looking at the stars. care to join me?"

"sure," atsumu sat next to the other cautiously.

"whats yer name?"

"sakusa kiyoomi. you?"

"miya atsumu."

the two sat in a comfortable silence for about half in hour just looking at the stars. or sometimes glancing at each other.

by now it was probably 2:30am atsumu was starting to feel slightly tired and he accidentally yawned.

kiyoomi looked down at the blonde, "are you tired? i could walk you home if you want."

"no, i want to stay here longer with you," atsumu admitted.

"okay only a little longer though," kiyoomi said with a small smile. he wrapped his arm around atsumu's waist and the blonde leaned into kiyoomi.

it was probably 15 minutes later when atsumu was about half asleep in the other's arms.

"let me walk you home okay?" kiyoomi said softly and atsumu nodded drowsily.

the taller walked the other home and they traded phone numbers planning to hang out again soon...

uh yeah that was my attempt at angst and fluff 😐 it's really bad ik i'm sorry it's literally only 11pm i don't have an excuse for why it's bad 😭