sex, money, feelings die

no i don't wanna think about, think about you
drink up, drink up
i'm so fucked up
sex money feelings die
baby don't you cry
(sex, money, feelings die, by lykke li)

(tw sorta toxic relationship / kinda sugar daddy au )

nearly four months ago now was when they made the arrangement.

sakusa and atsumu agreed to have a no strings attached relationship and in return sakusa payed atsumu. they would have their fun then at the end of the night the faux blonde would go home.

nothing was said afterwards until next time.

this arrangement... was starting to take its toll on atsumu.

he couldn't take the stable instability if that makes sense.

at the beginning of all these 'no strings attached' the one rule is always to never fall in love.

but of course,

as all cliches go atsumu just had to fall in love.

one night after messing around with sakusa, the taller could tell something was off. atsumu wasn't being his normal clingy whiney self.

"what's wrong?" sakusa asked rubbing the other's thigh gently, in a try to be comforting manner.

"nothing omi, i'm fine," the blonde answered with his best fake smile which the other saw right through.

"you're not asking to cuddle or make dinner like you us ually do," sakusa acknowledged.

"not like ya'd say yes anyway," atsumu mumbled look ing down at the hand on his thigh.

the raven haired man paused for a moment, "atsu come here."

atsumu looked up and moved clo ser to sakusa.

the two were both in only their boxers and sakusa grabbed his shirt from earlier and put it on atsumu. he then pulled the bleach blonde into his arms with his arms around his waist.

"o-omi..? what are ya doing?" atsumu asked as he hesitantly wrapped his arms around the other's neck.

"don't get any ideas," sakusa growled. "i'm giving you what you want."

and truth be told it was what atsumu wanted.

over the course of the next month or so this continued. kiyoomi would let them cuddle and be buddy buddy up until a certain point and the bleach blonde would go home.

one night though atsumu had enough. as the two cuddled he pulled away slightly.

"omi can we talk?"

"sure."

the blonde hesitated. did he really want to ruin all of this?

yes he doesn't care about me like i care about him

is what he told himself.