your soul

i see you u see blue skies
i need a little sunshine
i fell into your brown eyes
i told you i was your light

it was a nice summers day when it happened.

sakusa kiyoomi saw the most beautiful man in his life.

it was at a festival that his cousin dragged him to.

the venue the festival was held at was full of flowers and many beautiful things.

as kiyoomi wandered along the outskirts of the event he saw a clearing. it was a flower bed of sunflowers and cherry blossoms.

there was also a small lake or pond in the distance.

the raven haired man decided to walk down there since he figured no one else was there. at least that's what he thought.

that's when kiyoomi heard humming. slightly more high pitched than kiyoomi's usual taste but beautiful nonetheless.

so he followed the voice.

what he found was someone laying in the flowers.

it was euphoric. the male was the embodiment of sunshine. with soft blonde hair, honey brown eyes, and a crown made of flowers in his hair.

"i see ya staring," the blonde spoke up after few minutes of silence.

for some reason kiyoomi was taken aback that the other actually spoke to him.

"you're beautiful," kiyoomi said without even thinking.

that made the blonde smile. a beautiful fucking smile.
"i didn't think someone would come out here. most would be enjoying the festival."

"i didn't find it that interesting," the raven haired man shrugged.

"come sit," the blonde sat up and patted the spot next to him. when the taller hesitated though he said "you don't have to, but you did stare at me pretty long so it's only fair if you think about it."

and with that kiyoomi sat next to the other male curious about so many things about him.

"what's your name?" is what he asked first.

"miya atsumu, and you?"

"sakusa kiyoomi. what are you doing out here?"

"i don't know. can we go somewhere?" atsumu asked honey brown eyes lighting up slightly.

"where?" kiyoomi asked.

"anywhere. let's go on an adventure."

"okay," kiyoomi said the four letter word without a thought in his mind. he texted his cousin that he was leaving early.

and then the adventure began.

before they knew it they were in kiyoomi's car on their way to a gas station for snacks and drinks.

when they got what they wanted they got back into the car and started driving.

"so where are we going? what are we going to do?" kiyoomi asked.

"well we could make this a really awkward trip and act like we've never met before or we could just let go and make this the best trip of our lives. the choice is yours," atsumu said cooley.

"let's make this the best trip of our lives," kiyoomi said with a small smile.

"yesss!" atsumu smiled and turned up the radio rolling down the window letting the cool summer wind blow in.

the first night they stopped at a small motel deciding to just sleep there for the night then get up early the next morning.

when they woke up intertwined neither of them said anything. they both loved the feel of the others embrace although they wouldn't admit it. well actually atsumu probably would if given the opportunity.

"omi there's a really really pretty town a couple hours from here, we should go," the bleach blonde said.

"okay," kiyoomi agreed and the other put the directions in the gps.

somewhere along the way one of them grabbed the other's hand and so their fingers were intertwined as they blasted their favorite songs driving down the freeway.

it really was the best trip of their lives.

on the last night atsumu had the idea to go on a picnic by a lake.

after they ate they laid on the blanket staining at the clouds as the sky slowly cleared as it got dark.

when the sun fully set the bleach blonde laid on his side to be facing kiyoomi. kiyoomi laid on his side too to look into the other's beautiful eyes.

"this has been the the best few days of my life," atsumu said truthfully.

"me too," kiyoomi agreed.

as they stared at each other taking in all the little details of the other's face kiyoomi brought atsumu closer pushing their lips together.

it was a soft sweet kiss and in that moment it felt like nothing else matter. anything in the world could be happening and the two wouldn't notice.

"omi," atsumu said breathlessly.

"atsu," kiyoomi said in a deep tone and it was a silent agreement that they would stay together.

ayy i hope you guys like this! i almost made atsumu an elf or a fairy but then i decided to make them go on a road trip instead xhxjsjjsd i have all these ideas for sad songs but then i remember i promised you guys some fluff hahahah