wildest dreams

say you'll remember me
standing in a nice dress
staring at the sunset babe
red lips and rosy cheeks
say you'll see me again
even if it's just pretend
(wildest dreams by taylor swift)

kiyoomi and atsumu had been meeting up together during the summer.

they were both vacationing on some sort of beach.

they had an unspoken relationship. they knew how they felt about each other and that's all that mattered.

they had agreed that at the end of the summer they would go their separate ways. they were both off to college at the end of the summer and if they met coincidentally along the way then so be it.

in the beginning kiyoomi had said 'don't get too attached', but they both broke that rule.

"i'm so in love with you kiyoomi," atsumu whispered as twirled his fingers through raven curls.

kiyoomi stayed silent as his arms were wrapped around the blonde's waist.

neither of them expected to have this kind of connection.

neither of them wanted to leave.

but they were both going off to college and they didn't want to risk losing each other to long distance.

it was almost the end of summer.

kiyoomi was leaving tomorrow.

"you'll remember me right omi?" atsumu asked.

"of course atsu. how could i forget you?" kiyoomi answered honestly.

"just promise me you'll remember, no matter what happens, even if you don't mean it."

"i promise i'll remember you atsumu. you're the light in my life, my sun."

"and you're my moon kiyoomi."

___

that night after watching the sunset together one final time they got ready to spend their last night together.

"atsumu wait, before we go back to my room there's one more thing we should do," kiyoomi said suddenly.

"what is it omi?"

"you'll see when we get there."

atsumu was surprised to get taken to a tattoo shop.

"what are we doing here?"

"so we won't forget. you'll get a sun and i'll get a moon, how does that sound?"

"perfect," atsumu smiled.

kiyoomi got the moon on his right wrist and atsumu got the sun on his left.
(they got the tattoo of the picture in the beginning.)

"i love you," kiyoomi said as the two laid in his hotel bed fingers intertwined as atsumu's head lay on the raven's chest.