dream boy

if you're gonna love me
make sure you do it right
i'll be under your window in the moonlight
oh i tend to keep my heart locked water tight
all you gotta do is meet me after, meet me after midnight
(dream boy by beach bunny)

(this is a vampire au)

one night as miya atsumu was falling asleep something felt off.

he couldn't feel sleep coming to him as fast as usual.

when it finally did come though it was.. strange.

"hello?"

the blonde found himself in a black room. he couldn't see where it started or where it ended. it was just an abyss of black.

"hello atsumu."

a man wearing a black blazer and dress pants came out of the shadows. his eyes were blood red, they were hungry. the man had black curls that framed his face perfectly.

"h-how do ya know my name? who are ya ?" atsumu asked as he stepped closer to the unknown male.

"i know everything about you miya, i've been watching you for years."

"what?! b-but ya look my age- how could you..?" the blonde froze in his tracts.

"i'm much older than you think, i've only waited till now to contact you now that you're eighteen," the man's eyes seemed to have a hint of amusement behind them.

"who are ya?"

"you'll find out soon enough, but for now think of me as your soulmate."

"soulmate?" atsumu quirked up a brow.

"yes."

"so then, soulmate," atsumu smirked lazily and stepped closer. "how do ya know me?"

"we met in a past life. i've been trying to find you ever since, and now i finally have," the man looked unbothered by the blonde's cocky expression.

"so we're like meant for each other?" the miya asked his eyes lighting up at the thought.

"as corny as it sounds in a way yes, now miya you need your sleep. you're going to have a big day tomorrow."

"a big day?"

"yes. i'll see you soon darling."

when atsumu woke up the next morning he felt well rested and all he remembered from the strange 'dream' was a single word that lingered in his mind.

'darling'

the voice was deep, familiar, haunting almost.

the blonde couldn't remember what the dream was about but he felt as if he was content with it.

"what's been up with ya? you've been acting weird all morning," osamu said as his twin sat next to him at lunch with a lazy smile on his face.