nothingh pt 4🙂🔪

inspired by this comment✨✨✨

____

when atsumu and sakusa fell asleep in each other's arms it was just about sunset so only about 6:30pm.

a few hours later osamu came home from suna's place.

he didn't hear anything from upstairs like he usually would when atsumu thought he was home alone.

osamu found that weird but he just shrugged it off.

he walked upstairs putting his bag in his room. he walked down the hall to his brothers room and knocked lightly.

when no one answered osamu was confused.

so the gray haired male walked into his brother's room and what he saw shocked him.

atsumu was in bed with a guy he'd never seen before and- what happened to his boyfriend?

"what the fuck," was all osamu said.

it was enough to wake atsumu up.

"samu? what do you want?" the blonde asked tiredly not fully comprehending the situation.

"what do you mean what do i want? who the fuck is in your bed and where is your boyfriend?"

"he's not my boyfriend anymore we broke up," atsumu rubbed his eyes and by now sakusa was waking up too.

"you," osamu pointed to sakusa. "i don't know who the hell you are but get out."

"don't tell him to leave you don't even know him," the other twin argued.

"exactly i don't know him. how do you even know him? did you honestly just pick some random guy off the street?" the gray haired twin spat.

kiyoomi sat next to atsumu awkwardly as the twins argued.

"samu why don't ya just shut the fuck up and go back to suna's? ya  spend 95% of your time there anyway! i don't even see why ya choose care right now!" atsumu yelled at his brother who was taken aback.

"ya think i don't care about you? i'm your brother i'm just trying to do what's best for you-"

"well if you want what's best for me then you'll let me be. please."

osamu went downstairs to cool off while kiyoomi pulled atsumu closer.

the taller didn't know what to say so he just did his best to comfort the other who seemed to be having some big feelings right now.