Part 28

If you view the video above, this will make a little more sense. Enjoy!

"Let's move onto article 17, please." A.J Carmichael said as Five silently navigated himself the the hallway with a silver axe in hand - stoping once he arrived at the open double doors, holding the shining weapon up high above his shoulder.

On the large wooden table there were eleven people, five on each side of the length - and a man with a bowl over his head ( containing a single orange fish ) at the head of the table.

Water gurgled as Carmichael leaned forwards, placing his hands angrily on the table - immediately recognising his former employee, whilst the others sat there confused.
"You!"
"What's he doing?"
"Call security!"
He fumed.

Tom and Cicero watched in both awe and slight horror as the woman that had placed her hand on the ebony phone scream shrilly, and promptly faint after Five ran forwards and swung - axe thwacking and removing the limb from the elbow down.

The dial tone hummed and beeped as the massacre began.

"No!"
"What the hell?"

He unstuck the wedged hunk of metal, turning and grinning almost insanely.

The other two stood on either side of the doorway, watching the scene unfold before them - the killer and the blond completely unaware of the fact that a sly snake had joined them.

They saw Five disappear in a bright blue haze, taking out three directors brutally in the blink of an eye - vital bloody organs hanging limply.

The old timer straightened his black blood sprayed tie and quickly wiped his hand twice on his blazer, everyone gasping in horror.

Another man beside a lamp grunted and fell, struck in the chest, the boy grabbing the tall glass of water that was beside him and taking a quick drink - more directors shrieking noisily.

"What are you doing!?"
He place it down and blinked again, standing beside the second three he had killed - a man miraculously murdered and left with his bloodied head sticking through the wood framed lights, swinging slightly from side to side as he hung there idlely.

Five flipped the red dyed axe in his equally ruby hands and killed again, the assassin pulling his axe up from the ground and huffing.

A man sprawled on the table left with only three limbs, another dropping onto the bloodied table after a few moments, a thin long line on the very top of his head suddenly spewing with blood.

Five looked over to the remaining man, Carmichael, and blinked - staying out of sight for a few nerve wracking moments.

The whole place was a mess, crimson heavily decorating it - bodies scattered all over the place like loose sheets of paper that blew away in the wind.

The two concealed boys watching the efficient and deadly assassin slaughter the ten people in horrific fashion felt chills run down their spine - this wasn't just a job, it was a murder mission.

The old teen landed heavily on the end table, right in front of the fish man who had crawled out from beneath and dared to peek at the bloodbath.

The old teen looked down, tilting his head in an almost tantalising way.
"She sent you, didn't she?" He fumed, worry lacing his voice.