Part 41

This time the two landed just outside of yet another office-like area, expensive marble flooring gleaming like fools gold - the large opaque windows tinted in a way that the bright sun spilling in didn't affect the temperature the slightest, only the lighting.

Five gripped Tom's hand tighter, preventing him from going anywhere - speaking in a hushed tone so that the red haired woman sleeping on the large spinning chair didn't wake up.

"Move with me, it'll prevent the risk of accidentally setting off an alarm and making our job harder."

The dark haired boy nodded, following the boy cautiously towards the thick glass door that was inevitably bullet proof.

"I'm going to need you to unlock this door and open it, the moment you do that an alarm will almost definitely go off - so you are going to quickly move out of sight and into any shadows, I'm going to need two minutes before I can jump again."

Tom grinned devilishly and pulled out his wand, finally able to perform magic - non verbally casting the door's complicated lock to unlock and open swiftly, moving out of the way.

He quickly cast another spell over himself and moved out of the way.
If anyone where to look at him right now - they would merely see an unoccupied void and the large glass wall.

A gunshot rang, bouncing off the walls like an unfortunate ball in a pinball machine, ricocheting just as loudly as the blaring alarm that walked like a banshee.

A small yet rather bulky man burst through the door with a pathetic black pistol in hand, dressed in a professional ebony attire.

He took one look at the little assassin and charged at him, the brunet ducking out of the way and dropping into the floor - sweeping the man off his feet with a powerful swipe, the guard groaning painfully as he struggled to get up.

Five brushed off his navy shorts and stepped over the man, placing one leather shoe into his wrist - pushing down onto the veins with the heel of the footwear.

The man was put out of misery after the little assassin dug his weapon heavily into the soft part of his throat, crushing it and killing him almost instantly.

"Tom, let's go visit your grandfather." Five said as he let the now visible boy loosely clutch his hand, blinking out of the less occupied room - the dark haired boy silently giddy after watching the brunet take out the three people.

Tom landed on a mass of frail decaying weeds and what used to be a bed of flowers, Five appearing beside him a moment later - huffing slightly and regaining his breath.

"Took care of Thomas just then, I think the final one, is all yours."

The dark haired boy gave a sinister grin, the two walking over to the large rotting door - plants crunching quietly beneath their feet.

Five rapped the door, twice - the sound of cursing and shuffling emanating from within the large mossy place, which looked like it had been dismantled and hastily glued back together without half the roof tiles.

The dead snake that was nailed to the door rocked as it was violently sung open, a man with several missing teeth and thick matted hair that was covered in an unhygienic amount of grime and dirt, scowling at the two.

"You're not welcome." He hissed, quite literally - sounding as though a snake was inside his throat.

"You!" He growled as his eyes landed in Tom's figure, charging at him with a bloodstained silver knife - finding that he was unable to move past the door frame, as if a pair of invisible hands were grasping his torso.

"Stop." The dark haired boy hissed, his wand aloft, posture and expression completely calm and unfazed by the sudden hostile move.

The matted haired man stopped struggling, gazing harshly at the boy.
"You speak it?"

"Yes I speak it." Tom replied, Five leaning on his ebony gun idly - viewing the situation.
The man's hard stare was averted to the little assassin, eyes locking onto his.

"What about him. That boy."

"Hey, just let us in - it's rude to leave visitors waiting outside." Five replied, sighing and leaning back into the balls of his heels - both Tom and the man staring at him.

"You speak parseltongue?"
The dark haired boy asked in English, excited about what he had just discovered.

"Apparently I do."
The man in rags scowled again, baring his yellow and grey teeth like a rabid dog.

"You're still not welcome."
The door closed so harshly, that it could have splintered with the current state it was in - Five suddenly gripping Tom by the arm.

The two landed within the decaying house with a soft blue haze, the dark haired boy stumbling a fraction whilst the other pulled at his navy blazer lapel - straightening it.

"How, how did you do that?" The man hissed angrily, still brandishing his bloodstained knife.
"You shouldn't be able to apparate like that, this protected property!"

Five frowned casually, shrugging his shoulders as he answered.
"That's not important - we're here for someone who goes by the name, Marvolo Gaunt."

The matted haired man scrunched his uneven eyebrows, hissing shrewdly.
"Why, whats you need from father?"

"Morfin!" Shouted a loud voice.
An elderly man came into view, squinting as he spoke passive aggressively.

"You look mighty like that muggle, of course - you can't be seeing that you're speaking parseltongue."
"What muggle?" Tom asked rather sharply.

"That muggle my daughter took fancy to, the muggle that lives in the manor to the West." He scanned Tom with hard cold eyes.
"You look a lot like him when he was younger, of course he's older than you now."

He grinned manically.
"You must be that slut's son, that blood traitor - stole Slytherin's locket and ran off with it, Riddle left her."

"Serves her right, marrying filth!" Morfin added rather stupidly, swaying around like a leaf in wind.

A wand shot out of Morfin's rags, now in the dark haired boy's hand.
"Avada Kedavra." He hissed coldly, a brilliant flash of emerald illuminating the room was Gaunt fell into the wooden floor with a dull thud - the look of shock permanently frozen onto his face.

"You! You!" Morfin howled in rage, cleanly swept off his feet after Five swung his gun before he could claw at the dark haired boy's throat - the heavy weapon meeting him painfully at the stomach.

"Oblivio." Tom said, dropping Morfin's wand onto the floor beside the groaning man with a light clatter after erasing the memory of what he had just experienced, grasping the brunet's outstretched hand - who was grinning.

"Let's go."

•