Part 14 : 58

Tom had noticed that Five had been fairly uptight these past few days.

He seemed to constantly bristle, and whenever they had DADA a flash of something was cast itself over the brunet's eyes for a split second.

He became awfully suspicious of the new professor, Lucas Montgomery.

Five wasn't the type to be upright for no reason, something was going on - he could tell by the sickly sweet grin Montgomery always held, especially around his boyfriend.

This was worrying him, Tom promised that he would help and fix Five - but the sarcastic teen looked as though his mental health was only degrading further.

He was a prefect! A model student with straight A's and the best scores any teacher could ever ask for!

And yet he had no idea of what he was supposed to do.

Tom Riddle was stumped.

And he was determined to help Five, but to do that - he would need more information.

More information on Montgomery, to be precise.

Even though by doing this he was pushing back his research on his current project, the prefect decided to postpone it - Five was his top priority.

Getting the information was going to be difficult, this is a professor that he's talking about.

A professor that could impact his perfect clean record if he made one simple mistake while trying to figure out why he's making the brunet so uncomfortable.

Tom pushed any doubts aside and thought for a moment, before walking out of his dorm and into the Slytherin common room.

Remember, this is for Five. You'll figure something out. You have to.

A part dedicated to Tom being a caring boyfriend.

Sorry that it was so short.