Part 40

The day following Halloween, Tom and Five both met the great oak doors at the entrance of the castle.

The weather had improved greatly since the other day, off white clouds not nearly as large in numbers - wind calm, cool breeze floating through the atmosphere peacefully.

The dark haired boy had turned up in his full winter attire, minus the billowing robe and the silly pointed hat no one ever wore.
The brunet was wearing what he usually wore, his pristine academy clothes - hazel bed hair barely tamed, falling over his forehead attractively.

"I need to go to Hogsmeade first before we start to eliminate the four people."
Tom nodded, not uttering a single word as they strides towards the pub - The three broomsticks.

It was strangely empty, the usually filled tables only occupied by a few students - lazily sipping a cup of butter beer or some other beverage.

"A cup of ice coffee please, black if you can." Five asked the barmaid kindly, the woman smiling brightly.
"Coming right up, and it's on the house. Consider it as a, late birthday gift."

The brunet slowly put his sickles back into his blazer pocket, giving a thankful grin.
"Thanks."

"We came over here to get your coffee?" Tom asked as the barmaid was out of earshot, seating himself on the tall chair beside the boy.

"I'm about to jump with you over four thousand kilometres, several times - I know myself, and I'm going to need the coffee." The dark haired boy nodded again, clasping his pale hands and placing them on the wooden table.

"So, who are the four people?"
Five quietly thanked the barmaid as she placed the black coffee in front of him, ice chinking against the clear glass - he downed half of the cold beverage in one go, not facing Tom.

"The first man, Milton Greene the gardener - he doesn't have any family left, actually a couple of blocks away from the academy - he'll be an easy kill.

So will the next one, Aleks Cameron - lives about two miles from Greene.
She lives in a large mansion, she has guards surrounding the place twenty four seven and has at least eleven security alarms set around the inside, I'll kill her and blink out straight away, no problems.

Now, the last two- I figure that you may be related to them, Thomas Riddle, who lives in Little hangleton - and Marvolo Gaunt, who lives nearby him - recently released from Azkaban.
I believe that these are both your grandfathers, which is a rather unexpected coincidence. Gaunt is the only wizard we'll be dealing with today."

"Thomas Riddle, and Marvolo Gaunt."
Five turned to the boy who just uttered those names quietly, dark eyebrows furrowed semi sympathetically.
"I understand if you don't want to join me, but even if these are your relatives - you can't stop me. If I don't kill them, they'd be dead in three days anyways."

"I'll still be going with you, if Gaunt really is my grandfather - then I should be the one dealing with him."
The brunet downed the rest of his coffee, shaking out his navy blazer sleeves as he hopped off the brown metal stool.

"Hold on." He outstretched his hand, Tom hesitantly taking it.

The two blinked out of the three broomsticks, everyone completely oblivious to the assassin and soon to be murderer's plans for the day.

Five and Tom landed in a large office-like room, a lone desk with neatly prepared files and stacks of old papers sitting at the end of it, cups filled with fountain pens and quills placed beside those no longer owned papers.

A large portrait of a man sat above the unlit hearth, grey haired, well dressed with a plain silver rimmed monocle resting on his face.

The boy scanned the room, swiftly moving over to a large birch draw - pulling out a long black gun from the inside of a case in the third one - brushing off the gathering dust.

"You jump into a random room, and immediately know where a gun is?" Tom asked, hitching an eyebrow in curiosity.

"Not just any room, this is my dad's office. We're at the umbrella academy. I think he used it to shoot a rhinoceros, it's similar to the model I used at work. Nice shoulder fit and highly reliable."
The brunet replied, cocking the obsidian gun with a quiet click.

"Old timer?" A drunken voice shouted unexpectedly, the two immediately facing the unsteady man with a beer in hand - wearing a flamboyant shirt, and that same black leather like skirt he stole from Allison a while back.

"Hey Klaus, don't have time to talk right now. I gotta go, see you at Christmas."
He walked forwards unsteadily, the brunet quickly grasping Tom's hand and blinking out suddenly - Klaus waving his hands around the empty void once again, whisper shouting in shock.

"He's got a hot boyfriend!"

The moment the two landed on the yellowing lime grass right before a fence steadily, Five almost immediately pulled the trigger of the already cocked gun - small bronze bullet flying through the miniature gap in the white weed ridden fence, the heavy thud of a body sounding as the bullet met its mark.

"Was that your brother earlier?"

"Yes, yes that was." He replied in a rather disappointed manner, pushing himself up and peering over the fence - blood pooling on the lush green grass, a small thin hole in the old gardener's temple only slightly evident.

"How long have you been doing this for? I'm impressed that you haven't been imprisoned yet."
The little assassin gave a coy grin, re-cocking his gun again as he spoke casually - outstretching his arm again for Tom to hold.

"They can't imprison what they can't catch."

•