Part 35

"You know what I see?" Marcus asked as Five strolled over to his four poster bed - dipositing his filled black satchel onto the sleek emerald covers.

"I'm really hoping you'll tell me." He replied, plucking his journal of equations and the pencil he was lent by Tom from the small round table beside his bed.

"A power couple, roaming around the school and absolutely dominating- both amazingly intelligent." The pixie haired boy said almost dreamily, sitting up in a slightly slouchy manner. 

"Both incredibly charming yet dangerous, like two thorned crimson roses." Cicero added from his position on the bottom bunk, laying comfortably on his stomach as he spoke in a romantic manner.

"And I'm already regretting what I said - what is this, some sort of fantasy or book you're writing?" He asked, pulling out his spare academy clothes (besides the blazer and pullover) from the inside of his open ebony trunk.

"This, Five, is reality. Why didn't you tell us that you were dating?!" The platinum blond asked.
"I - what? Who am I dating?"

"Tom Riddle of course! And everything makes sense now, you know.
First off you guys can have a normalish conversation without him pushing you away like he usually does, then that one day you came from his dorm you're wearing a shirt that was almost definitely not yours."

"He was willing enough to carry you when you got drunk the other day - and I don't know how in merlins beard you recovered so quickly - and you were snuggled up together on the same table comfortably, chatting away and studying like the lovebirds you are."

"Not to mention that he just freakin' ran his fingers through your hair, AND you're even on first name basis. Which, may I add, not even his goons are on."

The two boys said, alternating with the facts that they happily threw at the little assassin - who had started walking over to the bathroom so that he could take a warm shower.

"Okay, first off. We're not together, all your theories can be proved wrong if I wish to do so, and next time you decide to cast a spying charm on me - I will not hesitate to make you kill in your lesson." He sneered, speaking slowly and menacingly.

The platinum blond gulped, the air thick with intimidation - nodding.
Marcus smiled, leaning back into his pillow he he laughed out joyfully.

"Sure thing, but when we catch you two snogging one day - expect me to be giving you a terrible dare."

Five scoffed softly, rolling his ocean blue eyes.
"The day we snog, is the day the apocalypse is prevented."

He turned in his heel and left the boys, who were giving each other knowing looks - the pixie haired boy formulating a marvellous plan in his mind.

They waited in pure silence, waiting for the pitter patter of the shower to start so that any speaking was shunned out by the noise.
"Okay, Cicero I've got a plan."

"Oh no..."

"Shut up!" Marcus said playfully, fashioning a wide grin filled with mischief.

"You know how I'm dating your sister?"
"Ehhh? No! What!?" He half shouted, slapping his hand over his mouth painfully as he realised that the stone walls weren't exactly sound proof.

"Well you do now, she's the female prefect for Slytherin - and she does hall monitor duty with Riddle every Tuesday.
She could lead him to a specific place, and in that place we'll have Five there - just waiting to be rescued."

"From what?" The blond haired boy asked.

"I have a friend, don't worry about that - anyways, your sister can pretend that she just remembered that she had to go and give someone a late tutoring lesson or something - and leave Riddle be just before they come across the struggling Hargreeves child.

He'll swoop in and save the Five, and in no time the shorter will praise him 'oh Tom, my handsome saviour in school robes' " Marcus said, doing a terrible impression of the little assassin.

" 'Kiss me Tommie, kiss me!' And then they'll get snog, I'll be able to give Five my dare, and they'll get married - happily ever after."

The pixie haired boy finished, tossing his short hair as he marvelled at himself - the thinking to himself about how wonderful his scheming is.

"You do realise that this plan of yours has a lot of gaps, and doesn't have a high chance of working - at all." Cicero stated, pointing out the obvious.

"It'll work! Trust me, I'll make sure that they're jizzing in no time, just gotta get my sister and my other friend in on this."
The platinum blond wrinkled his pale nose is slight disgust, wondering if he thought about things like this on a daily basis.

"God, I'm sorry Five for whatever this idiot brings upon you."

•