Part 00

∆ Warning ∆

All rights belong to their respective owners - I do not own Harry potter or The umbrella Academy

You're typical love story between two characters who have never been shipped with before

I apologise to all that hoped that Tom Riddle would be portrayed by Christian Coulson, even if it is with the characters they acted I feel uncomfortable using him since he is in his thirties?Though I do imagine the one above with his hair - feel f...

Though I do imagine the one above with his hair - feel free to keep thinking that it is the Riddle acted by Coulson though!

This is just my silly old opinion.

-----

Hargreeves family + overview

 "It would if you were smarter

"It would if you were smarter."

∞ ∆ ∞

Name: Number Five
- Aka 'The boy'

Number: 5

Power: Time-space manipulation. Sometimes called 'blinks' or 'spacial jumps'.
Allows him to travel through space and time, as well as teleport objects without any physical contact.

- has not mastered his time jumps.
.

• Master Combatant: Even as a child Number Five was a great combatant. After he teleported into the future, he learned advanced techniques from the Commission. He became a skilled assassin and fighter.

• Master Assassin: Number Five was the most deadly assassin in the Temps Commission, by using his powers he was able to kill multiple people in a matter of seconds, even after regressing his body to his teenage form.

• Expert Tactician: Number Five is a brilliant tactician capable of quickly formulating battle strategies and new plans if the situation changes, like being able to elaborate different complex plans in order to defeat different enemies in difficult situations, and still be victorious.