Part 10

The three landed in the midst of a large crowd, people stumbling all over each other and carelessly walking into one another as they sniffled noisily in the cold weather.
Five shrugged the two hands off his shoulders, shaking them out and rolling them back and forth twice.
"Well, this is King's cross station. Let's go you morons."

Klaus squinted as he looked at the lone wall in-between platform nine and ten, confusion clouding his slightly drunk eyes.

"Hey Five, can you check the... ticket thing? The old hag said platform nine and three-quarters, but they haven't seemed to of... well built it yet." He stared at the empty gap, at nothingness.

Five furrowed his eyebrows and hummed, pulling out the envelope from his inner breast pocket, tearing it open swiftly, and checking the ticket lined in gold.
It clearly said 9 3/4 on the side, typed out in golden, curly writing.

The 58 year old teen walked forwards, calculating the possibilities in his mind at a rapid, most definitely inhuman, pace.

He decided on one of the possibilities and took a step forwards, glancing to the sides quickly before pushing his hand against the brick wall.

Except, it wasn't stopped.
No - instead it went through.
Five turned his head back to his brothers, beckoning them over with a sharp jerk of his neck, before fully dispersing into the barrier.

The boy was hit with the sound of mixed voices chattering loudly, a large group of people standing on a platform that was next to a large, scarlet steam engine.
Five's two brothers stumbled in, nearly falling onto their knees on the wooden platform - suggesting that they took the chance and ran at full speed right through the barrier.

Of course, it just had to be magic.
There wasn't much of any other possibility really, just a couple hundreds.
An insignificant number to Five.

Klaus and Diego bobbed their heads up and down madly like a chicken's, gazing from the wall they just ran through up to the wrought-iron archway that had the words Platform Nine and Three-Quarters engraved.

Klaus laughed madly, throwing his head back and slapping his rosy cheeks several times - as if to check if he were simply having a very realistic dream.

"Oh my god Ben look at this, all of this." He addressed his deceased brother, and looked down at the floor.
"And the ground is so bloody clean you could have sex on it and not get a really bad infection!"
He said, laughing and chuckling insanely again as he crossed his arms in an uncoordinated manner.

"What a disturbing glimpse into that thing you call a brain." Five said, rolling his eyes slightly and shoving his hand into the pocket of his shorts.
He swung the trunk a little bit, leaning back on the balls of his feet.

Smoke from the engine drifted over the heads of the chattering crowd, and his brothers - who were giving them a genuine smile.
Wide and filled with brotherly love.

"Well, I guess this is where I bid you morons goodbye." The old teen said.
"Alles Gute, meine lieben Brüder." He said with a grin, turning on his heel and stepping up the steps, and into the almost stuffy train with his black leather trunk in hand.

He somehow found an empty compartment towards the end of the train, pushing his heavy trunk into a corner right by his feet - sitting by the window-side and peering at his brothers.
He could just see the heads of hundreds of wizards and witches hanging over the wide windows to yell their final goodbyes to their either cheering, or crying families.

A whistle sounded.
The train jolted slightly.

Klaus gave a goofy grin, cupping his hands around his mouth in an attempt to project his wavering voice.
"I didn't know you could speak Russian little bro!" Five rolled his eyes playfully.
"It's German you idiot, and I can speak every language there is." The train hissed and started to move a little.

"Don't forget to sober up Klaus, save some trouble for the others." The boy tuned to face his other brother.
"Hey Diego!" The train started to gather some speed.
"Have fun playing superheros. Take care of the others, and don't get into too much trouble."

He gave Five a thumbs up, Klaus waving his goodbye hand frantically until the train swerved smoothly at a round corner.

The boy swallowed thickly and sat back properly onto his red seat - pulling out the black diary that he swiped from The Leaky Cauldron before blinking out.

If only he knew exactly how to save them...

Five opened the book to the page he left off, which was approximately halfway through the thing.

He reached into his pocket and tried to locate his pencil, eyebrows furrowing as he felt nothing but a little bit of lint inside - his hand swishing around the empty space.

As realisation struck the boy sighed and ran his hand down his face in exasperation, remembering that he left the bloody thing at The Leaky Cauldron.

With the lack of coffee and sleep, he almost definitely could not blink all the way to that cruddy place - and he didn't have anything else at the moment to write with besides the quilt for his school work.

As he suspired again the glass compartment door slid open.