Part 6 : 50

Five was the last to stumble through the old fireplace in his father's bow clean office, the brilliant green flames behind him diminishing - leaving nothing but the unused pile of obsidian embers behind.

He dusted off the ashes that had clung into his  school clothing as he took a couple silent steps forwards, Tom and Vanya having already brushed themselves off.
The dark haired boy wordlessly leant in and ran the pad of his thumb against Five's cheek, effectively removing the faint smudge of grey ash on his face.

"Fiveeeeee!!!!" A wavering voice shouted as soon as the tired brunet shook out the remnants of cinders in his coffee brown locks, the figure of Klaus in a long canary leathery skirt and ebony jacket made from the same material suddenly turning at a corner and appearing out of nowhere - a wide drunk grin plastered into his face.

He halted in front of the three who had entered, leaning back playfully in the bare soles of his feet.
"You look bloody dashing in that blazer, you brought your hot boyfriend with you as well!" Number four exclaimed, giving a welcoming side glance to his sister before returning his gaze to the two smaller boys before him - Vanya giving him a small nod before retreating back to some place quiet and isolated.

"KLAUS!" A voice boomed, the figure of Luther now approaching - and fast.
A look of fear took over the drunk, face instantly going pale like a sheet of plain paper.

"I remember why I was running now, gotta scram - I'll be asking questions on your relationship hot boy!" Klaus quickly said, voice the slightest bit threatening before it changed to a high pitched scream that could rival a female's - promptly dashing through the empty freshly wallpapered hall, closely tailed by an infuriated Luther, who had a large thick stripe of dripping white glue running down the centre of his face.

Five gave a semi-apologetic grin to Tom, leading him through the many large halls and spaces.
"Diego and Allison will turn up soon, I'll  introduce you properly when they return and the other two morons have stopped running around."

The two escalated up a polished set of handsome stairs, looking as though the light birch wood had been polished and dusted off.
"There's an unused room beside mine that you can use, from what I've seen so far - they're redoing the house walls, so the other bedrooms will be covered with wet paint and wallpaper." The brunet explained, opening the creamy white door to an already clean and wallpapered room - the same light sage with the heavy sacramento drapes every other room had being the main decoration.

A plain, wood framed bed and a wide desk were really the only two other objects inside - aside from the rectangular unused bookshelf that had already started gathering dust again, standing idly and pathetically.

"You can put your trunk down, I'll show you the library." The dark haired boy obliged, the other quickly placing his own luggage in his room before holding out his hand and grasping the prefect's- blinking to two out of the untouched bedroom.

The library wasn't anything Tom had expected to be, maybe a few small half empty shelves here and there and a randomly placed scrawny desk - but not this, not an actual library.

The large wooden bookshelves stood tall and loomed over everything, hundreds of thousands of books neatly placed and sorted into several specific sections - a particularly large array of filled shelves holding books sectioned into 'exotic creatures of the multiple realms'.

There were at least eleven rectangular desks pushed flush against the patterned carob and laguna wallpaper, bright canary lamps held inside black steel framed glass boxes placed around the large area in a specific way that made the whole room seem to glow, brightly, yet just enough to not hurt your eyes.

"This is a magnificent library." Tom said quietly, Five - who was standing beside him - giving him a small dimpled grin.

"Feel free to dive into these books, there's plenty to read - when you're heading back, just walk out those main doors - it'll lead into dad's office." He explained as he pointed towards the large wooden double doors, it's brass handles gleaming.

"I'm certain that you've remembered how to get to your room, if you get lost or need me just shout out - either that or hope that I'm in my room and knock.
Enjoy your stay, Tom." The brunet said blithely with one final smile, blinking out in a soft sky blue haze - the dark haired boy now the only occupant in the yet to be explored library.

Or so he thought, the moment a small thick book caught his attention a man strolled casually out of nowhere - Klaus, was that man. (Child)

He stood in front of Tom, and gave a small grin - turning to the empty void beside him and talking to it, as if a human being was standing there, listening to him talk about giving the dark haired boy 'the talk?'

Klaus finished conversing with the vacant void, and returned his lazy gaze to Tom - speaking with an unsteady and slow voice, as if he were trying to both hold himself from making a mess on the smooth wooden flooring, and be intimidating.

"You know." Number four burped quietly. "You're the first person to actually be in a proper relationship, with my younger older brother."

A bony finger as pointed towards the other almost accusingly.
"Now, he's a little shit - but if you break his heart, or do anything to him..." He left the threat hanging in the air, loud and clear - soon returning to his cheery drunk self as if someone had just flicked a switch in his emotions.

"I wouldn't break his heart, not even if my life depended on it."

☂︎

I apologise for the crappy chapter, I'll try make this while book better once In up to the editing phase :)