Children

en·ter·tain
ˌen(t)ərˈtān/
verb
1.
provide (someone) with amusement or enjoyment.
2.
give attention or consideration to (an idea, suggestion, or feeling).

I was surprised that we were actually at a home. I didn't think he'd even take me with him, let alone to a cabin. I thought he'd be staying in a hotel, alone, and in pain.

He opened the car door for me, but stayed a respectable distance away. I knew he wanted to touch me, and I agreed to it, so why won't he do it? Isn't that the reason he brought me? Maybe he wants to take this slow, not rush into it.

I listened to the leaves brush under my feet and the squishy noises the mud made. It smelt like home, I loved it out here. The forest is and will forever be my home. It's where I feel most comfortable, it's the safest place for me. He slowly opened the heavy wooden door which made a creaking noise. This wouldn't be a home that's easy to sneak out of. Oddly enough I can imagine Damien trying to sneak out of the house as a young man in his teen years. It brought a small smile to my face.

My eyes widened once I saw the inside. "Do you not like it?" He asked.

"N-no, I mean yes I mean-" I paused to think about how to phrase it. It was as simple as three little words. "I love it". It looked so homey. "It's just not what I would imagine for you".

"What do you mean?" An adorable look of confusion crossed his face; I had to hold in the chuckle that wanted to escape. Three couches and a comfortable chair all different patterns greeted me. I just wanted to lay in all of them. It was so different that what I've recently been living in.

"You're a very ... Well you're ... You just don't seem like the type of person who would live in a place that looks so comfortable and unorganized".

"That's because I'm not". I didn't understand what he meant. This is his home, is it not? He must've sensed my confusion because he answered my unasked question. "My family and I used to come down here a lot over summer before they died. My sister still comes down here every now and then".

"You have a sister!"

"Yes, but we don't talk much". I understood that they didn't talk and that he didn't want to talk about her, so I didn't further push it. Even though I didn't bother him about it I'd like to know more about her, and meet her one day. As far as I know that's his only biological family, other than distant cousins no one knows about.

"Well this place is just my type. We should visit more often." Coming down here would relax my mind.

"We should visit?" His voice cracked and he his eyes held hope. I don't understand why he looks so wishful.

"Yes. Did I say something wrong?"

"Uh-no". He cleared his throat and walked into the other room. He's so odd at times. I followed him into the kitchen and looked over his shoulder at what he was doing. A white powder was splayed across the counter. He was using his fingers to push it into a pile.

I backed away quickly and tried to get away from him. What is that for? I felt arms around my waist and I jumped startled. "What's wrong?" He questioned in a deep concerned voice.

"A-are those drugs?"

"No, why would you think that?" I shook my head and sat on the couch. I hated this side of myself. I hated that I think he would do what they did. Why should I not think a thing? He's harmed and done terrible things to the people around me, but he's never given me any reason to think he'd do anything to harm me. Except maybe mess with my emotions. "Jasper", he whispered, slowly approaching me. "Tell me why you'd think that".

"I guess it's just an immediate reaction. Anytime I had sex I'd be drugged. And it just brought that back up". He wrapped his arms around me and breathed in my scent. "I'm sorry". I whispered.

"Don't be." He kissed my neck and rolled the skin there in between his teeth. I relaxed in his arms and leant into his touch. He was so different than just a few moments ago. I wonder what's changed.

"What was it?"

"Powder sugar for crapes. I'm hungry".

"For more?"

"Wolves in heat tend to eat more because it's burned easily. You should eat more too since you're going to have to have the stamina to keep up".

"But I'm full", I whined falling back onto the couch.

"Stop acting like a baby".

"At least I'm not a bitch in heat". He grinned which let me know that he caught into the joke. I sat up and slowly started to back away as he stalked toward me. He was the hunter and I the prey. I knew I shouldn't tempt him, but it was just so easy. "What are you gonna do baby, huh?" I just realized what I said, and the situation we were in. It may not be the best thing to say to someone in heat.

"You just called me baby".

"Well I mean, I-"

"Don't take it back." He quickly let out. During all of this I continued to take steps back as he walked forward. I grinned and bit my lip.

"Oh baby, you want this don't you?" Why do I continue to coax him? The world may never know.

"You're terrible at dirty talk".

"But it's still turning you on".

"Because I'm one horny wolf". Have he no shame! I blushed and turned away. In the split second I took my eyes off of him I was pinned against the wall. His nose was buried in my neck and a hand rested on my hip.

"You're so reckless." He stated. I mocked him earning a roll of his eyes.
"Stop", he demanded.
"Stop", I repeated. He raised a brow and squeezed my hips tighter. Now that, turned me on.
"Now didn't I say stop my darling".
"Make me". He pinched my cheeks together and grinned in triumph. Little does he know I can still talk like this. I stuck my tongue out at him. He laughed ... He actually laughed, like full out laughed. I laughed with him enjoying the sound of his joy.

"You're such an idiot." He said in-between laughs.

"A cute idiot?"

"The cutest idiot alive". I smiled while he continued pinching my cheeks causing him to laugh even harder. I probably looked like a chubby baby.

"Stooooop". He pecked my lips and let go.

"I'm going to make those crapes."

"I'm seriously so full you can't imagine. You'll make me sick if you feed me". He puffed out air and walked to the kitchen in silence. I hope he doesn't force me to eat.

He's probably gonna force me to eat. "I'm seriously not eating just so you know."

"I'm seriously getting my way just so you know." He yelled back.

Asshole.